two

bethanys pov

i woke up by my mom n i was still in the car. i rubbed my eyes and looked out the window. "beth were here" my mom said and i sighed n got out the car and went to the back of the car to get my luggages n boxes. while i was holding one of my luggage i saw a guy that looked my age getting his mail across the street. i didn't really get to see what he looked fully like only saw brown hair and brown eyes because he turned to quickly and walked into his house. i just went inside to put my boxes down in my new plain room. after i put all of the boxes i got some clothes out if my box n folded them n putted them in a dresser n left out a flannel, white shirt n shorts and changed into them. after a few hours of watching pretty little liars [yes] on netflix, it was now dark out by now, i ran down the stairs and put on some shoes and grabbed my phone and went to the door. " mom im going out for a few n explore town " i said loud so my mom can hear me from all the way from upstairs. i heard a mumble okay and i ran out the door. when i went out n started walking i felt the cold breeze and shivered and the flannel was not helping. i hugged my arms and ran them up and down. after when i was walking i found myself at a park and no one was there and it was pitch black. a few minutes later i was on a swing sitting there still alone looking at the ground while still hugging my arms. i heard a branch snap but ignored it bc i thought it was just a cat or something. i shivered and heard walking towards behind me. " you know you shouldn't be out here alone by yourself".

-

a/n
HIII SRRY THIS IS BAD/SUCKS/SHITTY BUT ANYWHO SRRY I DONT UPDATE ALOT I BEEN BUSY W HELL I MEAN SCHOOL. N SRRY IF THERE R MISTAKES IN THIS I WAS RUSHING N ITS 2 AM,