four

i woke up and adjusted the sunshine and brightness. i stretched out and yawned. i sat up and removed the covers off me and got up. i stood up and put my hair in a messy bun and checked my phone for the time. 10am. i groaned at how early it was. i really don't get how people look good n pretty naturally when they wake up. like i look like a monkey and a pig.

-

later on in the day i was laying in my bed cuddled up with my blankets and pillows watch f.r.i.e.n.d.s on metflix with my laptop on my lap. i was falling asleep until i heard my mom. " bethany come down there's someone here for you " i heard my mom say. i ran downstairs and saw my mom at the door. when she saw me coming down she moved out from the doorway and walked in the living room. i looked at who it was. it was him. they guy from yesterday. cameron. " cameron hi, uhh why are you here? " i asked to him while scratching my head. he stepped in while saying " so bethany, huh? " he said looking at me, smirking ignoring my question . " you didn't answer my question why are you here " " what? i can't come over to see my neighbor and friends? ".

-
a/n
hii sorry its rlly short next time i will try to make it longer. good night♡.