The holidays

Monday came and i had a good sleep in i woke up about 10 am so proud the latest I've slept in years. I grabbed the lappy (laptop) and went on facebook, I checked to see if i had any messages. Nope. 'i wonder who's on.' Abbey, Brandon, Caleb, Dillon, Eve, Fraser, Hinepanaea, Josh, Kelly, Liam, Michelle, Nova,  and more. I clicked Abbey and Michelle, 'Hey abs hows your morning today guess what?' 'Hey chelly' i was just about to send when abbey sent back 'boring as i've been awake for like 2hrs and you the only one that will talk to me' I accidentally clicked the x on Michelle's tab so i couldn't be bothered clicking it again i replied to abbey 'haha i only just woke up and GUESS WHAT?' i minimised her tab and scrolled through the page. (diling) one message/Abbey 'haha how can you sleep in that late and WHAT?' i replied 'Me and Mollie went on a double date-ish on Saturday it was so fun we were in town for ages and i got a ride home with Daniels mum it was so awkward but fun, i made her drop me off a house away from ours though' (diling) 'haha k? gtg (got to go) bbs (be back soon)' I logged off and started playing Sims when my phone went off (the screaming goat), i changed it cause spongebob was getting annoying. Daniel <3 3=""> i didn't text back i just kept playing Sims.

It was like 2 pm and i thought i better do my chores so i got up and went outside to pick up the dog shit. Came back inside washed my hands and put the dishes in the dishwasher. Got the vacuum and quickly did the lounge and hallway, put the spider in the pool (the thing that cleans the pool) and went back inside.

Tuesday i did the exact same thing but did my chores earlier and didn't put the spider in the pool.

Wednesday it was raining so i didn't do the poo or the spider but i did everything else i had to do.

Thursday was the same as Tuesday.

Friday i did the same but around 5 pm i text my friends nan and asked if they were coming into town for the weekend, they were but my mate wasn't so she suggested maybe i stay with them for a week and come home on Friday. So i said OK and got my bags packed.

On Sunday we were painting the shed when my mates nan and grandad turned up i grabbed my bags and went to there car. They were talking to my parents for at least 20 minutes but that was OK because i forgot my phone so it gave me time to grab it. I sat in the feeling awkward with my headphones in, we were going to pick my mate up from her mums house first. When we got into rotorua we went to the video store and hired out some x box games to play for the week they were pretty fun.

Monday i met her friend Keegan and we went and hung out at the primary school close to their houses. On Tuesday we played games on the x box all day. Wednesday we went to the movies where met her other friend Jaden  went and watched scary movie 5 man they are so stupid. Thursday i met her bf or best friend but really her boy friend they dont know what they are yet i also met all her friends at her netball practice haha it was funny there because she got hit in the face with the net ball because she didn't know what to do oh by the way her name is Laquisha (La-ki-sha) and i've known her since i was like 6. Friday we went and hung out with her bf/bffl (boy friend for life) haha and then i went home. well i got dropped off at my mums work.

Me and mum we getting ready to leave when one of her work mates gave us the 30 day sqat challenge sheet "thanks we'll start tonight" Mum said confidently but little did she know how sore it would be.

We got home and had something to eat did our squats and went to bed for an early night. When i woke up on Saturday everyone was up and mum was just about to drop my dad off at work so i jumped in the car with my oneses on and went and dropped my dad off. We got back home and i got changed did my hair and we were off into town to go shopping i wanted a magazine so i had to go. We got to the counter and i quickly chucked a liquorice on the counter hoping mum wouldn't notice and she didn't;t till i started eating it in the car. We got home again and i went straight to my room with my mag, it had a big poster of one direction, I'm in love with one direction, my whole wall is covered in posters hehe. At 12 pm lunch time my dad came home from work with his mates and started cutting down trees in our front yard, About 4 pm me and mum did our squats ouch and then went out to help put all the branches in piles for tomorrow, we stacked the trailer and had a feed. I went back into my room and went on the lappy  and looked for things to do.

Sunday i woke up tired and scared because it was thundering really hard so i grabbed the dog and squeezed her tight and blocked my ears i was so scared. Around 5:40 am it stopped and i went back to sleep. i Woke up again and went on the laptop and played some games and checked my face book played a bit of Sims. Then i went outside and started to help my parents with the branches and stuff. It got really hot. when we got home we hardly did anything. I went on the laptop again and started playing games because i was bored (the screaming goat) i grabbed my phone Daniel <3 8=""> that touched my heart ... sorta ... ! I thought well i guess i better go have my shower and pack my bag for school but then i remembered i did that this morning so i went and had my shower had some dinner and started reading my book while i had a movie playing in the back round i don't know what its called but its a cool movie.

It was about 8:30 pm and i thought i better go to sleep for school so I'm happy tomorrow. Around 9 pm i feel asleep.