hoseok

"baby~" hoseok's voice cooed. i slowly opened my eyes.

there he was, looking at me with a smile plastered on his handsome face. we were facing each other.

"hrmm?"

"how's your sleep?" he asked.

"perfect.."

he tapped my nose two times. "good morning~" he said. i smiled before slowly sitting up while yawning. "i'll make breakfast" i said and stood up.

then, i went out of the room. "call me if you want anything" i said. i saw him nodded before i closed the door.

..

"haa.." i sighed while spreading some butter on the breads. luckily it was holiday. i could spend more time with hoseok.

the corner of my eyes suddenly caught a big and black plastic bag near the garbage can. i sighed again. i should throw it after this.

i was still spreading the butter when i heard the plastic bag made a sound. i stopped my action and looked at it.

nothing~ -.-'

i continued spreading the butter. then, I heard the sound again. "jesus christ.. really!" i said, frustrated.

i walked towards the plastic bag. When i was about to pick up it, a big (it was actually enormous if u ask me) cockroach suddenly came out. I widened my eyes.

"AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!"

..

3rd person's pov

hoseok were still lying on the bed, hugging a pillow while imagining it was Y/N.

"AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!" he heard the scream.

he automatically sat up. "what happened.." he mumbled and ran out of the bedroom, heading towards the kitchen.

there, he saw Y/N sitting on the floor while crying. he quickly went towards her. "hey, what's wrong?" he asked worriedly as he hugged her. "c-c-cockroach.." Y/N replied, still sobbing.

hoseok looked around, seeing nothing. "it's okay. the cockroach is gone now" he comforted her.

after a while, Y/N finally stopped crying. "are you okay, now?" hoseok asked. she just nodded. "let's go." hoseok dragged her to the living room.

he made Y/N sit on the couch. then, he stood in front of her with his hands on his hip. "what did I tell you about being scared with cockroach?" he said, half stern and half worried.

Y/N kept quiet, as she looked down, fiddling with her fingers.

his gaze softened. "you said that you were not afraid of it anymore" he added.

"but it was a cockroach!" Y/N protested, almost whining. hoseok sighed in defeat.

"alright.. just because you're my girlfriend, doesn't mean i'll let you go next time." he smiled warmly and sat beside her cute girlfriend who was smiling innocently.

"thanks, oppa.." she said. hoseok pecked her lips.

"promise me you won't be scared of cockroaches next time" he said.

"i promise"

..