R is for Regeneration

I woke up, looking into the forest green eyes of Quincy. My head throbbed and I sat up.

"Are you okay?" He leaned over to touch me. "Don't touch me," I snapped, completely overwhelmed. Quincy looked hurt but pursed his lips and nodded.

"You owe me answers," I said, after a minute of silence. Quincy sighed and glanced up, his eyes filled sorrow.

"Well, I'm Mason. But I was renamed Quincy to fit that Q name for you and Quentin. I am 22 years old and remember every moment of the crash of Mom and Dad," He said.

I held in a gasp. Maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh.

"I thought that David told you about me," Quincy stated, sounding hurt. "Nothing that I remember,"

I remembered someone and stood up. "I'll be back, I need to call someone," I fetched my phone from my room, and pressed his contact number calling him.

The phone shook in my hand as i was close to breaking down.

"Hello?"

"Quentin, I need you," My voice shook. He listened as I explained everything. "I'm honestly stumped. Why didn't Dad tell you?" I could practically hear him scratching his head.

It's just a Quentin thing.

"It's okay, don't worry. Enjoy your present, you deal enough with me all the time," I said, feeling bad. "No, wait! Quinn, no I want to--"

"I'll see you later, just enjoy yourself," I could picture Quentin smiling. I bet he could sense that I was too. It was a twin telepathy thing.

"Okay, call me if you need anything," He said. "Okay," I agreed.

"Love you,"

"Love you more,"

"Impossible," I scoffed playfully. Quinn sighed. "Bye," I hung up and went back to Quincy.

"Before I can process this all properly, let's go get some coffee," I said. It was time for me to starts making my own decisions.

Quincy's eyebrows rose up. "U-Um sure," He stammered. I grabbed my hover board and we went.

I made sure to go slow for Quincy. We talked and I found a little bit about him.

He lived in California.

He a junior in University.

He was studying to become an Engineer.

We got to the coffee shop and I ordered the biggest white hot chocolate there was. I was a bit cold.

We sat down, on high chairs at the window. "Why are you here, Quincy?" I asked. He didn't hesitate.

"When I found you and Quentin, I realize how I can't live a life without my little brother and sister," He said honestly. I pursed my lips and nodded, feeling touched.

Quincy touched my shoulder and I looked up at him. "Thank you," I said. "The best for my little sis," He smiled sweetly.

Quincy and I continued talking, relaxing around each other and having a good time. He was funny, it was clear where I got my traits from.

I realized that it was getting late. "I grabbed Quincy's hand and pulled him up. "Let's go," I turned around and stopped in my tracks.

There was Dominic, his face contorted in fury, giving me a look filled with rage. I said the first thing that came to mind.

"Awww shit,"

Dominic's POV

I couldn't believe Quinn. After everything that I've said, and showed her, she still goes off with a guy.

I fell for her hard, ever since I saw her at the beach. But now I just wanted to beat the living daylights out of that guy.

She was mine, and I very clearly told her that.

He had green eyes as well. Reminded me of Quinn, and her eyes had been sparkling.

"Awwww shit," She grimaced.

I stalked over to her. "Care to explain," I gritted my teeth. She looked angry. "I don't need to explain myself to you," I yanked her outside.

"I was worried sick about you. You were supposed to be home a long time ago. I called you, but apparently you were to busy with lover boy," I ground my teeth, a vein bulging in my neck, jerking my thumb.

"Is that what this is really about?" She whispered. "Of cours--" My voice died down. "Quinn, I had made specifically clear that you are mine, and no one else's," I growled stalking close to her and caging her with my arms.

"I love it when you get all Dominant Male," She beamed. "Tell me honestly, do you like me?" I kissed the base of her neck, sucking lightly on the collar bone.

I trailed kisses up her neck. She let our breathy moans that made my pants tighten. But when I reached her lips, I paused. I couldn't rip my gaze away, but I know I needed the answer.

"I really like you, Dominic," She said, a sweet smile curving her lips. "Good," I crashed my lips into her and she leaned into my touch.

Fuck, I was whipped.

We broke apart and I rested my head against hers. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. I need a little bit of time. I need to get over the heartbreak and lies that Chase fed me, I just need time," She stared up at me, her eyes begging for me to understand.

I understood.

Completely.

"Let's take it slow. I got you," I murmured planting a kiss on her head. She sighed, relieved and gave me a hug. My arms wrapped around her waist like they were meant to be there.

"Ahem," Someone coughed. It was the guy that was with her. I glared at him. "Oh yeah, Dominic, this is my brother Quincy," Quinn said, stepping away from me.

My expression changed to one of surprise. "I would understand why you would feel threatened. I'm gorgeous of course," Quinn laughed and I cracked a grin.

I could tell the similarities.

Quinn skipped ahead on her hover board doing random tricks and dodgin cars. I knew her so well enough not to be worried.

"Take good care of her man," Quincy clapped a hand on my shoulder, and got into his car after waving to Quinn.

I stared at Quinn who looked like a total goddess in the sunset. My eyes widened.

Yeah, I am so fucking whipped.

-------

My updates are irregular but thank god, this book is almost finished. Thanks for reading and enjoy this that I scrapped together.

-Carmie