U is for U and Me

I skidded on the hardwood, almost knocking over Dominique. "Sorry," I squeaked and rushed past.

"No problem," She called back, making me smile. I slammed into a wall and groaned before rushing up the stairs.

"Dominic, Dominic," I looked like a wild mess right now with my super tangled hair, bright and wild green eyes, knee high socks, barely covering shorts and long sleeve sweater.

But hey, this was me.

"Quinn," Dominic looked amused. "Let's do a video," I grinned. "I'm good," He resumed to reading his book.

I climbed on the bed and straddled him, getting his full attention. "Let's do a video. You don't have balls?" I teased.

Dominic's eyes flashed with irritation. "Excuse you, I have balls. Would you like to see?" He grinned devilishly.

"What are you Testiclees, the God of Balls? Nope, so get up and let's do this," Dominic sighed and after a while, we got on our way to the beach.

"So many memories," I sighed, on Benji. We were walking and Benji was big enough to carry me. Plus, I weighed like 95 pounds or something and so I was nothing.

"Caleb," I jumped into his arms. I haven't seen him in forever. "I brought Carlos," He gestured to the little brother I forget about. "Oh, my baby," I cooed, and pinched Carlos' cheeks.

He flushed but smiled at me. "Carlos, this is my...Dominic," I struggled to come with any words to call him something that was mine.

"Sup, I'm Carlos," Dominic talked to Carlos while I started discussing with Caleb. "I missed you," I hugged him right. "Right back at'cha," Caleb kissed the top of my head and I let go.

Caleb took out the camera and motioned for us to start. "Hey, guys. It's Quinn, and Dominic. And my little brother Carlos too," I made him wave.

"Today, we are doing something, i would like to call. The cinnamon challenge," I took out the bag of cinnamon.

"So the objective is to swallow your spoon of cinnamon without coughing it up, sneezing it out or throwing it up," I was pro as it is. I excelled at this game against Quentin.

"I'm going to crush you," Dominic smirked at me. "In your dreams, Testiclees," I retorted. "You, me and my balls aren't a good combination," He noted.

Dominic laughed as I flushed at the joke. Eurgh. "Let's go," I smiled widely at the camera.

I put a full spoon of cinnamon in my mouth and swallowed, struggling only a bit. Dominic and Carlos looked like they were doing it without effort.

The next spoon, I had to sip some water to make it not dry. I had to moisten my throat.

"You good Baby Doll?" Dominic smirked at me and I almost melted. "You got rid of your breasticals," I pointed out.

Dominic's smirk widened. "Just for you babe," He winked. I looked around to see girls drooling over him. I think I drooled a little bit too.

Who am I kidding? Dominic could make anything work. Even his hairy moobs.

But I must admit, it made me feel warm and fuzzy when he admitted that he got rid of his kitty titties for me. Well, not the actually tit part but you know what I mean.

It turns out that I ended up winning in the end just because I'm fahbu and Carlos sneezed it out, because it went in his nose and Dominic threw up.

After hacking out the cinnamon, I floated in their face about me being amazing which I obviously am.

"I want to go to University with you," Dominic stated. My eyebrows crinkled together. "Domini-" "Just hear me out," He interrupted.

"I need to be near you because I am already falling so hard for you and I don't know if I could not have you in my life," My heart fluttered and skipped a beat which I was sure was not healthy.

Life is about taking risks while you're young. So I grabbed Dominic by his shoulders and pulled him to me as I kissed him.

He responded back immediately, but it was hard being on your tippy-toes and so I pulled away.

"Does that mean..?" I nodded. "F is for Friends who do stuff together, U is for U and me. N is for anywhere, anytime at all down here near the deep blue sea," I sang changing the lyrics up.

Dominic had a bitter look on his face. "You couldn't help but shove the friend zoning song in my face," He huffed playfully.

"Wait, it's a friend-zoning song? Why didn't I know if this?" Who would have thought that sponge bob was capable of putting people in the friend-zone.

"So I guess-" I cut Dominic off. "I do have feelings for you but you have to take me on that date, Dommie," I smiled sweetly at him.

My heart was pounding in my chest admins waited his reply. "You do not know how ecstatic that makes me," Dominic picked me up and swung me around.

I squealed as he swung me over his shoulder. "Come on, let's get the footage and go meet Emma at IHOP," He said. All I saw was his butt and it was a damn good view if I must say so myself.

"Enjoying it?" Dominic teased. "Oh, Dommie. You have no idea," I gazed T it and poked it.

Damn, it was so firm too.

"Don't poke my ass," I stuck my tongue out even though he couldn't see. "Kiss my ass," And then I felt a warm set of soft lips touch my ass. The tingles were sent to my core being.

"Dominic," I said, breathless. I sounded pathetic. "Shut up or I'm taking you to my bedroom where you won't be able to walk for days," My cheeks flushed as I envisioned it.

My face turned even redder.

"Ahhh, that's nice to know," "Did I tell you to shut up?" He growled playfully.

I smacked his back. "Put me down, you baboon," I thrashed. Dominic put me down, his blue eyes sparkling.

As I gazed into them, smiling, I knew that I couldn't be happier.

----------
Yo, I updated. It's a crappy chapter but whatever. I'll probably re-write it later.

Any who, please vote and comment.

Thanks.

And go follow non_focus She had stuck through me throughout this whole boo, updated or no update.

And I am really grateful for that.

Thanks,
-Carm