Chapter 4

Chapter 4
----------------------------------------------
We entered the girls dorm and walk through the quiet corridor.

"Look!theres a note there!"Corine pointed to small piece of paper on the floor outside our door.

We rushed there and Corine picked it up way before I did.I tried to snatch it away from her but I was too late..

"I still love you Diamond,The day is near,from anon"She read it loudly.I took the paper from her and quickly unlock the door.

"Why havent you been telling me that u have been receiving love letter all this while?"she smirked.

"Shush!I cant,and im scared!"I whined.I kept the note in the box filled with all the love letters I received so far.Finally,I decided to let Corine to read all the love letter.

"Someones in love with you,"She said.We really dont know whose the person who have been sending me all this letters.

"CCTV!"Corine suddenly shrieked.We quickly left the room to go to the security room.

While on our way there,I accidently bumped into Jungkook.Not again!

"i am soo sorry!!"I helped him up and gave him the books thats on the floor.I wanted to catch up with Corine but Jungkook kind of distracted me.

"i am really sorry!I am rushing just now!"I apologised again but he just blinked.I wanted to go but he grabbed my hand.

"Dont leave me,"he muttered but I just shot him a confused look.Did he said that?

"I mean where are you rushing off too?"He let go my hand.

"SECURITY ROOM .Just to check on the cctv!"I answered and waited patiently for him to reply but he didnt.He just stood rooted to the ground.

I finally gave up and turned to continue running but he started talking.

"Umm,Diamond!Wanna hangout?"I heard his voice again.I turned around to see him still looking at me.He is really kind of weird and shy..

"Sure!"I agreed,forgetting about Corine and My plan to check on the CCTV.Jungkook and I went to a pizza shop near the cafeteria.Jungkook insisted that he should pay everything but I deny.In the end,I gave up.

"i owe u,"i reminded him and continue slurping on my drink and he just nodded.I tried to scan his face when hes not looking.Let me say this;hes really good looking and Hot!how could people dislikes him really?!

We were walking back to our dorm when Kang Jun and his friends appeared infront of us.

"Annyeong!"i greeted him.He greeted me back.I noticed that he glared at Jungkook the whole time.I have a really strong feeling that Kang Jun Dislikes JungKook.We continued walking after greeting them.I could hear whispers behind us.

"THERE YOU ARE!"Corine suddenly appeared out of nowhere.This time,she just smiled at Jungkook not like the others.

"Dan wont let me in!Oh hey,i found a new date for Valentine!lets find yours!"she poked me which is really annoying.I just glared at her.I just remembered that Valentine dance is in 2 days time.And how did Corine get over Oliver so fast!

"I have someone in my mind,"i answered her.Jungkook decided to leave when we reached the girls' dorm.

Actually,I want Jungkook to be my valentine date.Hes the sweetest guy ever eventhough hes kind of shy.

I got back to the dorm to get change for
My night literature lesson.I wore a long striped cardigan and black dress with black converse.I decided to wear my reading glasses to cover my eyebag.

I was about to leave the room when theres another note on the floor.

Im abit hurt,Ill reveal myself on Valentine?But promise me that u wont get mad or overreact?If u promise just say 'Promise'loudly and clearly.-anon

After reading the letter,I agreed so I did what he wants me too.Luckily,theres nobody out here or else they will just give me the wtf look.

I head to my literature class.I really hate night class.We were told to write our own play about 'Romance' within a week.

Its late night when literature class ended.I have to walk back to the dorm alone.Corine was using her laptop when I entered the room.

"Lets go shopping tomorrow okay?Shopping for valentine outfit!"She suggested sleepily.

"Okay,but you have to go sleep.."I smirked.
----------------------------------------------
A/n:Tomorrows Diamond Audition for her EA!And also valentines day is coming(Thisbook) and soon the anon will reveal himself!

Oh!And,Diamod actually went to research about BTS after Kang Jun told her about Jungkook.Yeah,And she fell in love with them;)