Chapter 11

Chapter 11
----------------------------------------------
Its Tuesday morning.I was woken up by the birds chirping noisily outside and also the warmth of the sunlight.

I woke up to see Jungkook still with his eyes close.

"Dont leave me!"he yelled and hold my arm.I just laughed.

"How long have u been awake?"I asked him.

"Half an hour ago,"he shrugged.

"Then why didnt u wake me up?"I asked him anxiously.

"I enjoy looking at u when u sleep,"He giggled.I just rolled my eyes at him.I waited for him to finish shower and get ready for breakfast.

After showering,I put on my black and white striped shirt and jeans with some cut on the knee and black Timberland.i tied up my wild hair into a bun.

"Goodmorning!"Jungkook and I greeted everyone.We sat for breakfast.Jin cooked egg and toast for breakfast.

"Thank u Jin!U seriously did alot!"Mother complimented him.

Today's plan;My parents,Jin,Suga and Rapmonster are going to a tour around Seoul.V,Jimin,Jungkook,Jhope,Rookie and I are going to the fair.

"Uhh,guys is it okay If I bring Tiffany along?"Jimin asked.Everyone agreed.I just found out that Jimin has a girlfriend,named Tiffany.Tiffany is a singer as well.

Tiffany picked us up using her 8 seaters mercedes.We enjoyed the wind during the ride.

"Annyeong!U must be Jungkooks' girlfriend!"She had to yell because of the strong wind.

"Annyeong!Yess!I am Diamond!U must be Tiffany!"I yelled back.Gosh!What a strong wind!Tiffany finally wind up the window and the roof.

I removed my shades and fell asleep.

-
We finally reached the fair.It wasnt really crowded.We put our shades on so our fans wont recognise us and goes wild.Im scared that they will say hates about me infront of my face.

Roller Coaster is our first ride.JHope refused to take the ride but in the end he gave in after being forced to.He got dared not to yell.Our cameraman finally arrived and fixed a mini camera at the seats if the roller coaster.

The boys are recording for their Bangtan Bomb.The ride wasnt really scary.Jhope face is really pale after the ride.

We decided to rest.Tiffany and I decded to do facepaint.I chose the dolphin one and she chose the cute cat.

We took many selfies after that.We ate at Marble Slab.Jungkook and I shared the waffle with ice-ream.

Suddenly,a few army approached us.

"Annyeong jungkookie!Is that your girlfriend?"They all asked the same question.

Some of them just glared at me while the rest were really nice army.They wanted to take picture with me and Jungkook.I am not famous but idky.

"Jungkookie,your girlfriend is cute,"one of the army told Jungkook.I thanked her and blushed.

Soon,my phone vibrated.

[S&D EA]
Pls report to the council room at 12 tomorrow

I sighed.

"School?"He asked.I nodded.We finished our last piece  of waffle and told the rest that we wanna hangout alone.

We went to a photo booth to take picture.We took the photo twice so we could get to keep one each.

We even went to the merch shop and bought for each other couple tee.After that,we went back to meet up with the rest.

We went to 3 more rides before headig home.

-
Im soo exhausted by the time we finised all the ride.We bought ourselves cotton candy.We head home.I took a shower and fell asleep on the sofa.

The rest werent back from their Tour yet.

"Princess,wake up,"I was woken up by Jungkook.When did I sleep here?I remembered that I fainted of exhaustion on the sofaast night.

"I carried u here,"he smiled.I woke up and took a shower to get ready for school.I packed all my clothes back into my bag and head down the staircase ready for school.

After breakfast,Jungkook and I bid the rest goodbye.My family flight is around 2.I hugged them tightly before leaving.

Jimin drove me And Jungkook back o college.

"U two,no more flirty business!Get re ass out there and study,"jimin adviced us.We just laughed at his advice.