The first meeting

It was my first day in my new town, beach city. It was hard for me to hide a strange thing I was born with. I was born with a (G/N) on my shoulder. I pulled my jacket over it as I walked. I saw a huge building that looked like a giant woman. As soon as I looked up at it a little boy with black curly hair ran up to me. " hi my names Steven!" he said startaling me causing my jacket to slip down showing part of the gem. I frantically pulled it up before he could see it. I could hear a woman ( Lol its pearl ) scream his name. " oh the gems are home! Hey you want to meet them?" Steven said happily. "Gems!?" I said in my head before I could say anything out loud. "Sure." I said with a little nervousness in my voice. He grabbed my hand and ran with me to the woman shaped building . we walked in as I saw three women standing there staring at me. I tried to keep the jacket up but it slipped reveling the (G/C) gem . I frantically stumbled trying to grab the jacket before they could see it. I finally got it back on as Steven looked at me. "Um. Are you ok....oh wait I forget to ask your name." he said looking at me. "My name is ( Y/N) and yes I am ok" I said to him. "Let me introduce you to the gems" he said. " that's Amethyst " he said pointing to a short purple girl. All she said was " yo". "That's garnet" he said as he pointed to a square haired lady ." hello" " and that's pearl" he pointed to a seemingly bird faced ( Lol ) woman who only gave me a death glare before screaming "STEVEN! WHO IS THAT!?" I was a bit scared but got over it. " my name is ( Y/N) " I said nervously. I looked at them seeing they all had gems as well ." well I guess I can trust you guys with this" I said nervously before removing the jacket from the (G/C) gem . It glowed and revealed my true form . "Another gem!?!" Pearl screeched before taking out her spear and charging twords me . I hid in my wings using them as a shield so she couldn't hurt me. I heard someone push her away before asking if I was OK. I retracted my wings as I saw amethyst hold her hand out to me as I was crouched on the ground.

OK so sorry for any spelling errors. I am a really bad speller.