Childhood Days (Chapter 1)

" I was 7 and he was 9 I looked at him like the stars that shine

 In the sky, the pretty lights and our daddies always joke about the two of u

growing up and falling in love but our mothers smiled and rolled there eyes."

"Hey Mommy! Can you tell us you and daddy's love story?" Our little girl Genevieve said.

"Oh please Mommy!!" Our little boy, Michael pleaded

then I said,"Okay!"

I went to get the photo album and showed my kids while telling the story of the photo...

I was sitting near the backyard tree when "Vie!! (A/N Its pronounced as "V") I heard my best friend Greyson call my name he was 2 years older than me so he was 9 years old.

"Vie!!! Our dad's calling us now! Vie!!" I hear him once again but I don't mind and listen to his cute little high voice. I see him running towards me and can't help but smile he said,"VIE!!!! AREN'T YOU HUNGGGUUUUREEEYYYY??!" Then he tickled me "Gweyson! Shhtop! Shhtop! HAHAHA shhtop!!" I said while laughing "I'll stop if you go there with me and eat cause you said you'll never ever leave me alone" he said while pouting.

Then my dad spoke "This two will grow up and fall in love with each other" our mothers just rolled there eyes.

After we ate, we went back to the backyard tree and we played, SWORDS. "I'll beat you up! I'll beat you up!" You said to me in a scary tone and I just hid behind the tree and started crying. You went to me and said,"Im sorry. I didn't mean to. Please forgive me or dare me something" with those sad look on your eyes. I ran away from you and said,"I dare you to kiss me!!" I ran as fast as I can..

"Did daddy kiss you?" Gen said

"shut up! Gen! Mom is still talking! Don't be disrespectful!" Mike said

"Oh its okay sweetie! And No daddy didn't kiss me cause you know we were just two kids we didn't know what we were doing that time. Im Gonna continue now.." I said

Our parents called us and told us "We have to go now" We looked at each other and said our goodbyes. Before I could reach the car you called my name and hugged me tight and said,"IM GONNA MISS YOU" while crying "Im gonna mish you tshoo. We will shee each other next shummer" I said then kissed you in the cheeks then ran inside the car..

TO BE CONTINUED...... =)))

A/N: THANK YOU JULIA FOR HELPING ME THINK OF THE NAME OF THE GIRL HAHAHAHA. Btw, HER NAMES 'AMELIA VIENNE CRUZ GRIMALDI" HIHI. Okay. =)))

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK? :D