Chapter 8

After interducing ourself to each other properly the detective started to ask the question.
"We'll Ashera .. Where were you before you Came here?" The detective asked me "I was in a restrunant-cafe having breakfast .. In the shopping centre" I said to her she nodded her head , she faced Leena and took out a picture "Leena do you know who's that ?" She asked Leena , Leena nodded her head slowly "Well that's a friend of your dad who entered jail because of killing kids and just yesterday he escaped from jail....." The detective said , Leena had the worried face "Um .. Leena why did you come back ?" The detective said , Leena opened her mouth a slowly about to say something she looked at me from the corner of her eye , and then faced the detective once again "Um .. I was in the bus when I got a call from unknown number and it was a digitaled voice something like that ... The voice told me that it had lost something dear to my heart so I'll make you lose something .... And told me to go back to the hospital" she said while rubbing the back of her neck , I patted at her shoulder telling her everything is okay and smiling weakly at her .
She asked us a lot of questions about the case and about our location and so many things .

After half an hour

After a lot of question we had gotten out of the room , I was holding leena's hand we went to the waiting room where we left the boys they were there everyone usuing his phone except Zayn , they didn't know anything about poison or even Augustus had died except Zayn because he got off the car with me , and the rest of the boys parked the car , I stood there for a while and left the grip of my hand and leena's hand , and stared at the boys especially Zayn , when noticed me his eyes went winder he ran into me tears started scrolling down my cheeks as he held me tight I hiccuped a lot he rubbed my head and said "don't worry" with a lower voice .

After a week

Leena stayed in my place because the detective told her to stay away from her dad .
This week was so busy the boys had to do a new song and I had to go the detective with Leena I had Zayn to pick me from home to the hospital .

I entered inside breathing heavily , I saw the detective with two elder men by her side , I looked confused who were those two men .? I looked over Leena she had an angry face we walked toward the detective while Zayn was following us "The case is closed ..... But unfortionality these are the murders" the detective said , Leena looked down and mummered some words under her breath "I'm so sorry Leena .. But he has to go to jail....it's her father" the detective said cops came over and took them and have putten them into the car .
I looked over the detective who was about to leave but then I had called her "Wait !! What about Leena?!"I asked surprised "We'll were already done she's going to be adopted by someone and the family are really good and friendly !" The detective said I looked over Leena in shock and she just smiled "It's okay I know them very well they live near the park the parents were married for five years but never had children so when the detective suggested adopting me they agreed and signed the papers all what left now is moving out" she said with a big smile on her face I couldn't believe Leena is going to be okay but I was happy for her .

A/N :
The goal is :
3 faves 5 comments
So this time I'm going easy cuz I'm just a new writer
Well I guess I have to start working on chapter 9

Cover by : trustyourparabatai