Chapter 1

I woke up I laid in my bed looking at the scares on my wrists, I got my razor from the can, I cut the first cut I started it tear up. I did another one deeper I started to cry I but a washrag in my mouth so no sound came out.i cut some more then I stopped I felt the sting and everything around me was out of my mind all I could focus on it the cut and the pain, I always thought about how would my kids think when they see my scars. I stopped, I cleaned the blood off the razor I put it back in with the others. I walked to the bathroom to wash off the blood from my wrist,I started to put on my makeup and my clothing for school. I got on the bus and got my iPod out I listened to music, I sat by myself until a new guy just made himself at home and sat by me. "Hi I'm jake" " ..." " ok then " he turned around and talked to the kids beside us. It was time the busses start dropping the kids off at school. I said to him " welcome to middle school "," thanks ."

I walked into the school and went to eat because I didn't get breakfast this morning I mostly just ate a bite of toast. I sat at the table by myself and I wore long sleeves and long jeans with black boots. The new guy from the bus seen me he put his tray on the table and sat down. " are you stalking me " I said with a shy voice. "No I just don't know where to set." I just looked down at my iPod and listened to music. At the corner of my eye I could see him looking at me, " why are you looking at me" I said, " I look at things that are beautiful" I started to blush. " me...beautiful please you must be mistaking." " nope I've got my eyes checked and I'm positive that you are beautiful." I just sat there shy and quiet all I could think about is his bright blue ocean eyes. " so can I get you're name." " I'm Jazzy" I said that then they started to call of rows of seats, they called our row and I put my tray in the trash jake came up to me and kissed me in the cheek and walked to class. My friend laci came up to me and asked who he was " he's a guy who likes me he's so nice I met him this morning tho..." She just walked and talked and all I could focus on is jake when I went up to my locker I put in my code and I got my things once I was done I closed my door and he was there. " sup cutie" I blushed and walked off giggling he followed " what's your first class" he said with curiously " science then Social studies " I said shyly." That's fantastic I have them same classes" I walked down the stairs and gone to class he stopped to talk to his friend all I heard was :wow,ask,out,movies: I got nervous and walked to class I sat in the very back, jake sat beside me " why do you like me " I said very curiously " because I like your personality that's why I am asking you to the movies with me tomorrow at 5 p.m we can watch whatever you want we can get candy , pop corn and wear what ever u want" he said with a adorable grin on his face " I would love to " he kissed me on the cheek as soon as the teacher walked in at the end of the day we got on the bus and we just talked to each other the hole way to my house when it was almost time to go we looked into each other's eyes and we kissed. I started to get red he just looked at me me and him just started to giggle it was time for me to go he let me out of my seat and when I got out the bug I just walked to my house giggling and smiling. I mostly live at my grandmothers house I walked in and she asked why I was so happy " I just feel that way " I walked to my room and sat in my bed and just felt happy. After a while I went to sleep.