Chapter 2

I woke up, I didn't cut today I felt happy and joyful, I got dressed I waited for the bus to come. I got on the bus , jake was there waiting for me on the ride to school we talked about the movies later tonight. We were at the school in the bus me and jake say in the seats holding hand with each other . It was time to get off the bus, we held hands going inside the school. This time jake went off to sit with his friends but then I was sitting there by myself and all I hear is a chair being pole out, jake sat beside me he held my hand jakes friend came over his name was roman, he was god looking had mixed skin and brownish hair. Jake and roman talked while I listened to music, I paused the music and I listened ," dude did you see the new girl she's smoking hot" jake said quietly. " I Know right", I take my milk and I pour it all over his head he rages in anger he slams his chair back and roman held him back from throwing a punch at me, laci  came running up to me and I start crying and we go to a table on the other side of the cafeteria. I told her the story then laci went to the restroom, roman came over " what happened "he said questioned. " the new girl"I say quiet , I look over at jake and he's looks sad then roman goes over to him he tells him what I heard, jake starts to walk over to me he sits down " I'm sorry I didn't mean it" he says really sorry. " I ignore him so he would leave me alone after school I go to the movies and I watch 'inside out' I got my ticket and go start to set down, i got my drink and popcorn I sat in the very back, I seen Roman and jake walk up to me Roman sat next to me and jake sat on the other side of me. Jake put his hand on my hand, then into then into the movie half way to the end Roman put his hand on mine. After the movie they walked me to my house because my house isn't far. Roman walks me up to my house while jakes is on the road, Roman looks at me then he leans in and we kissed " I liked you from the moment I seen u " he said confidently.  Jake walked up angered and punched Roman in the face I pushed Jake off Roman, Roman had a bloody nose and I brought Roman into the house and told Jake to start heading home. I brought Roman a washrag and I started to clean him up he jumped from the touch of the washrag to his broke nose." Sorry" he said shyly, " for .what kissing me." " yeah he wouldn't have hit me if so"  after a while and of talking he said "I signed up to ride your bus because I only like 5 minuets away from the school."
I started to blush " I'll sit behind u and Jake if that's ok" I start to talk to him about school and he asked me out to the movies I was so excited we were going after school. " I kinda have a bed time but I'll  text you" ( I give him my number and he grins) " I'll text you tonight he gives me a quick kiss on the cheek. I start to walk in I go in my bed room and get out the razors, I put them in my closet in the very back.i put on my p.s's yay tomorrow is pajama day I lay out my dinosaur footies and go to bed.