Chapter 8: Crush?

I took a warm, long bath to calm down a little. And it did help. I went out of the bathroom and changed into my pj, and sat in the bed and started to think like, Who'd blackmail me such as this thing? And what did she/he mean?

I'm so confused at the moment.

While I were thinking, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Rafa.

"Hi gir- omg what's wrong with you?" She said when she saw my face.

"Come inside"

"Why are you looking pale?" She asked me once she was inside.

"Just caught a bad cold" I lied, cause I don't feel like telling anyone.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"But why did you left alone?" She asked.

"Just wanted to be alone a little."

"Are you sure?"

"Why are you asking alot? I said yes!" I said, dryly. She looked at me shocked.

"Sorry. Sickness effects me alot sometimes" I apologized, hoping she'd believe.

"Yeah it's ok. Get well soon. Get some rest!" She hugged me.

"Thank you."

"See you tomorrow"

"See ya" I said, and she left.

Ugh tomorrow is Sunday which means there's collage at Monday.

Great. That what I needed now! Fml.
.

[Neymar's POV]

I was so surprised and shocked by Taylor's sudden react. And I don't know what to say nor to do. I saw her when she left the wedding, and I know there's something wrong with her. She was so happy! I don't know how she turned like this all-of-sudden. When the party finished, we went home. And I hopped she'd be home. But Unfortunately, she wasn't. I wonder where is she. And I hope she's Okay.
I was watching TV when the door opened. It was her. She looked pale! I've never see her like this. I wanted to ask her if she's okay but she quickly went upstairs. I wanted to go to her room but I don't know what to say nor do. I don't know how to react especially after what happened. So I decided to go and ask Rafaella to talk to her. Because you know, girls understands each others more. I went to Rafa's room and knocked on the door.

"Hey"

"Hey Ney. Is there anything wrong?" She said once I went inside.

"Can I ask you to do a favor for me?"

"You're stupid. What kind of questions are these? Of course!" She said.

"Can you go and talk to Taylor and ask her what's happening with her?"

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked, surprised. I told her the whole story.

"Okay I'm going now" She said and left. I waited for her, then I received a message from Bruna. I rolled my eyes. And it said:
"Are you gonna ignore me forever?"

I replied, "we're nothing more than an original friends" and shut the phone, and Rafaella came. I got up and looked at her, looking for an answer.

"She told me she was sick but I'm not sure because she also talked some-how dryly." She said.

"I don't know what to doooo!" I fell on the bed and stared at the walls.

"Why do you care that much though? Do you like her?" She asked out of sudden, and it shocked me. I didn't know what to answer. Rafaella understand me tooo well. But I also can't do anything about it cause Taylor is my sister now.

"So you do, huh?" Rafaella smirked at me.

"Maybe i have a crush on her.." I said when she interrupted me.

"I knew it! Cause I know she's your type!" She smirked.

"Shhhhh! Calma or they'll hear us!"
.
I was in my room, and it was 10 pm. I heard a door open. I sneaked out and saw that it was Taylor, and she went downstairs. Should I go and talk to her..? My mind is so fucked up. I decided to went out to take a little of fresh air. I sat and watched the stars, when I felt that someone came beside me. I was shocked to see it was her. My jaw almost dropped. She looked at me and smiled faintly, then she looked again at the stars and said,

"I remember when my mum wanted to make me sleep, she always sat infront of stars and we stared with each other on them until I sleep.. And my bed was always beside the window.." She said. I was shocked by this sudden behavior. Mood-swings? Hmm.. She looked at me and said,

"Sorry for snapping at you in the wedding" Then she continued to stare at the stars. I wrapped my arms around her, and watched a star disappear.

"It's okay.. But can you tell me what's wrong?" I asked, looking at her.

"I don't feel like talking about it right now"

"When you want to talk about it you'll always find me." I said.

"I was selfish with everyone.. You, Rafaella.. I hate being like this!" She teared up. I hugged her tighter and she calmed down a little.

"Shhh.. You have your reasons and no one judged." I said, hopping it'd calm her a bit. She didn't say anything.

"I think you need some rest" I said and held her up.

"Neymar I can walk!"

"Even though, I think you're tired"

"But i'm not a baby!" She said but I completely ignored her. I went inside the house. She wasn't heavy at all. We went upstairs to her room and I put her on her bed.

"Don't do this again you're making me feel that i'm a kid!" She said and I chuckled.

"Good night" I said. She told me to get closer and she kissed my cheek.

"Thank you for everything" She smiled.

"Anything for you" I said and went outside. I felt relieved after making up everything, and I went to my room.

[The Next Morning]

Today I have training. I woke up at time and wore the training clothes. I went downstairs to eat my breakfast, but shit I don't know how to do it. I saw Rafaella talking on her phone so i didn't want to bother her. Then Taylor came downstairs, still half-closed eyes.

"Yo sleepy head can you come here pleaaaseee" I yelled. She looked at me confused. And she came.

"Whaaaat" she groaned.

"Can you make breakfast for me?" I said and made the "😁" face.

"Okay you annoying"
.
"Hey bro!" Messi said.

"Hey"

"How are yaaaaaaa" Rafinha punished my arm playfully.

"Ouch" I laughed.
.
Once we finished training, I went out to see that Bruna was waiting me.

Fuck this shit! Can't she fucking leave me alone?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hiii 👊
Yep new chapter! And a taaaall one!
What do you think about the blackmailer? Who and why did he/she send it?

Share your thoughts! And don't forget to vote and comment!

Ly all! Have a nice day 💕