Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Harry POV

As I walked around the house, Louis kept on screaming for the telly to turn on, because he didn't want to get his bum up and turn it on, Niall was eating, like usual, and Liam was at the store getting some food with Zayn. Of course, Liam knows whenever he's away, Niall eats all the food.

"Turn on you dang telly!" Louis screamed.

"Maybwe, if wou wot wup, wou would wurn wit won." Niall said with his mouth full.

I sighed. "Niall, don't eat with your mouth full!"

"Walright!" Niall yelled back, food stuck in his mouth still.

"Un sacapuntas!" Louis yelled again.

I got my phone out, and walked over to Lou, sitting down beside him. "What did you just say?" I asked him, questioning his different language speaking.

Lou shrugged. "I have no clue."

"Maybe, you could look it up." Niall suggested, before shoving his mouth with his Peri Peri Chicken that we got from Nando's.

We both looked at him, and he wiped his hand across his mouth, getting the sauce off of the corners of his lips.

"Really, Ni?" I asked him. "Really?" I repeated.

Niall shrugged, and ate more. Louis kept on screaming at the telly, and after about twenty different languages screamed from Lou's mouth, Liam came home.

I jumped up, and ran over to him, getting onto my knees and hugging his legs. "Liam! You have no clue what I've been through!" I said, petting his leg.

Liam looked confused. "What do you mean?" He asked me. "Did something bad happen?" He asked, sounding more serious than ever before.

I nodded. "Something terrible happened, Li." I did my best fake cry into his leg, and I was pleased that it sounded as if I was actually crying.

Liam shook his leg away from my grasp and yelled. "What happened?! Was there a fire? A gas leak? A robbery? Did something break?! Oh no, something broke! What broke? Was it my dresser?! Oh my God it was!" Liam rambled.

"No, Liam." I said, getting his attention from his rambling about things that never happened. "The telly wouldn't turn on!" I cried.

~*~

"Alright, now what are we going to do?" I asked Liam, who was fussing with Louis.

Liam looked at me. "I dunno. Maybe, we could actually do something besides fighting about the telly not turning on!" Liam rose his voice at the last part at Louis.

Louis huffed. "My lady bum says that she does not want to get up, so I will not get up, thank you very much." Louis said, crossing his arms over his chest.

Liam growled lowly, but Zayn pounced on him as a dog and barked in his face. Liam pushed him off, making Zayn turn into a human, and fake cry. "You don't love me?!" He cried.

Liam rolled his chocolate brown eyes, and petted Zayn's head, making him turn into a cat and purr like there was no tomorrow. Sometimes, I find those two strange. But, then, I remember...

Louis is the strangest.

LOUIS POV

"Turn on you damn telly?!" I yelled at the telly.

Liam facepalmed, Niall shoved his mouth with food to hold back laughter, Harry flipped a page through the newspaper, and Zayn just laughed his arse off on our air mattress.