prologue

hello hello. this is a new klaine story, and it will be all in lower case, so deaaaaal wiiiiiiith ittttttt. tell me what you guys think, please? im very sorry about the deletion of my other novel, "save me" and my others.
---------------------------------

"i love you." kurt said to the leader of the warblers. he planned on confessing his love to the one and only, sebastian smythe. sebastian had the hugest crush on kurt since forever. they both had attended dalton since freshman year, except the fact sebastian was a junior and kurt was a senior. sebastian was the lead of the dalton academy warblers, and kurt knew the only way he'd be accepted in was if he and bas were an item, so he decided to go out with him.

sebastian smythe was always hurting and breaking people's hearts, spreading rumors, and just being a complete jackass. but boy, he could sing.

"i knew i loved you since.. forever, sebastian. would you be mine?" kurt lied.

"i knew you'd come around. of course i will!" sebastian smirked, placing a sloppy, wet kiss to his lips, almost making kurt gag.

kurt used his sleeve to wipe his lips, and sebastian forcefully grabbed his hand.

"let's go to choir, sweetcheeks." sebastian said, smacking kurt's ass and pulling him to the class.

"ugh." Kurt groaned under his breath, walking along with sebastian. he had decided this would be a long year.