Chapter:1

"Yeah i'm sorry Allison but this isn't gonna work, i'm breaking up with you" I said in a dull monotone voice, I had done this so many times before that their tears no longer phased me, some respect me some think in a total jackass, to be honest I don't really care.

"B-b-but Alex why? We were going so good?"she said in a shaky voice as the tears ran down her cheeks.

"I'm just not feeling it to tell you the truth , hey don't cry you couldn't satisfy me if you tried" I said with a smile as I put my gear bag on my shoulder and started walking down the hall. The sounding of her cries faded away as I turned the corner .

"Yo Alex!" shouted a voice behind me, I turned around to see it was my friend Heunter.

"Sup hunt? " I asked while giving him a high-five

"Did you just break up with Allison?" he asked

"Yeah man, news travels fast I guess." I replied

"Dude shes like top ten material, who could you possibly go to next? knowing you've already had most of the prettiest girls in school."He said(top ten was basically a list created by some random losers of who they thought were the prettiest girls in school, not to mention I've already gotten with most of the girls on the list)

"Don't worry you know me man, I'll find someone else, I always do" I said with a chuckle

"you're the man A" he said with a slight laugh.

I walked into the guys bathroom to get ready for practice, hunter followed.

" Yo man do you think we're gonna get to the finals again this season?" hunter asked as he pulled off his shirt to put on his jersey.

"Of course we are hunt do you know who the captain is this year?" I said with a confident voice as I pulled off my shirt and pointed at myself.

"Damn A what are you doing man? Your ripped now, where do you hide those man?" hunter said with a chuckle as he gave me a quick jab to the abs.

"I really didn't change up anything , I guess its all the smashing I've bee-" I was interrupted by a moan coming from one of the showers to the left of us.

"bet that's Miguel." I whispered to hunter while pointing at the shower.

I walked quietly over to the shower stall and quickly pulled back the curtain

"got you !" I shouted as I pulled back the curtain

And who was it? None other than another one of my best friends Miguel in the process of receiving some bomb head from some pretty eyed blonde chick .

Hunter and I broke out in fits of laughter as we watched the girl scurry to find her clothes and run butt naked clutching her boobs into the girls bathroom.

"Miguel you never learn" I said as I high-fived him

"come on guys you know that's my pre-game warm up you just interrupted" said Miguel as he pulled up his shorts and stepped out the shower.

"how was it though?" asked hunter as he also gave Miguel a high five

"hey I would tell you but I don't think you would understand ,virgin" Miguel said with a smirk as he looked at Hunter.

"Come on man you know i'm trying to wait, I could easily get as much girls as you two." Hunter said in a defensive tone as he sheepishly looked down at the floor

" you could easily get as much girl as Miguel ,but me? That would be a stretch there dreamer." I said with a slight laugh as I finished lacing up my shoes.

"I guess you have a point there Alex." Said Miguel

"anyway let's go guys don't want to be late or coach will be on our asses" I said as I grabbed my gear bag and left for the basketball court, the others followed.

"Ah there's my captain" said the coach pointing at me and clapping.

I walked up to him and gave him a firm shake

"Ready to give you another trophy this year coach" I said confidently

"That's what I like to hear Alex" replied the coach

"Gather around." He said to the others who were attending practice

He then proceeded to give a speech mainly targeted at the new additions to the practice who would have came to the school this year. Coach then assigned us different drills to do in groups.