Chapter 2

Practice was over and I had already showered and changed, Miguel had resumed his bathroom fun time with the same girl from before, even I got up to some bathroom business with Allison's best friend Kasey and of course Hunter just had a shower.

We were now chilling in the school parking lot just listening to some music and waiting for Hunters dad to come pick him up, about half an hour passed and hunters dad finally showed up.

"See you tomorrow " I said as I waved hunter good bye he waved back as he got in the car,

"Well time to go Miguel' I said as I started walking towards our cars

And there they were my pride and joy a bright red 2015 Subaru STI and Miguel's black Subaru BRZ.

"The only girls we would never cheat on, eh Miguel?" I said with a smile

"Got that right A" he replied hopping into his car

I waved good bye as I started her up and pulled out the parking lot.

The drive home was filled with loud rap songs and contemplation of what was for dinner. I pulled up in the drive way, switched off my car, grabbed my bags and made my way inside. I stopped as I noticed a strange car in the drive way, I opened the door and made my way to the kitchen.

"Hey mom, dad whose car is that out-" I asked and abruptly stopped upon noticing two strange persons sitting in my kitchen.

" Ohh Alex look at you!" said the lady as she got up and quickly gave me a hug

"You've gotten so big, and look at you your so fit." She said giving me a slight tap on the chest

"Good evening Alex" said the man who I assumed to be this lady's husband since I noticed the rings on their fingers

"Hi, i'm sorry but do I know you?" I said as I looked at the mature woman standing in front of me with a puzzled look on my face

"Their the Millers honey, they moved away when you were little, don't you remember their daughter Lexi ? You two were best friends." Said my mother. I froze for a bit, Lexi was my first crush back in like middle school, she turned me down though and that really crushed me I remember being so mad at her and then being so glad she moved away.

"Umm yeah I remember her, how is she?" I said as I came out of my little flash back.

"Well you could go ask her yourself, son she's up in your room" said my dad pointing toward the stairs

"Yeah sure , nice to meet you all again " I said waving to the Waights as I walked toward the stairs. I paused as I reached my bedroom door, should I knock? I thought to myself, wait what the fuck this is my room I whispered to myself as I turned my door knob and entered, there she was... "wow ..." I muttered as I laid eyes on my childhood friend , boy had she changed ,the little girl with pigtails and braces who I thought was cute was now this wavy haired brown eyed brunette goddess with beautiful soft looking lips and amazing curves, I just stood there in awe looking at her dressed in a gray off the shoulder shirt and blue jeans, she sat on the edge of my bed looking at me over the covers of a book she had in her hand, it looked like one of those sex books that all the girls are crazy about these days but I wasn't sure, I had better things to focus on at the moment.

"Umm hey Alex " she said ,
her voice was even more amazing than she was it was soft and calming

"... Hey" I said in a spaced out voice still staring at her

"ummm you left your porn on" she said pointing at my computer screen with a slight giggle

"what?!" I said as my face turned slightly pink I dashed over to my computer trying to block the screen with my body, shit I did leave it on, oh my god it was BDSM I said to myself now she probably thinks im a freak, I noticed it was further along than when I left off though. I quickly turned off the computer and turned around and gave her a guilty smile.

"umm sorry about that Lexi" I said scratching the back of my head

" don't worry man, you have good taste ." she said with a giggle and a wink as she layed back in my bed looking at me

Oh my god she is sexy as fuck, she got so curvy and her titts have to be at least d's now. I cant believe what an amazing sight this is... Her just laying there...in my bed....twirling her hair playfully...is she winking at me?! I slightly shook my head to get rid of the dark thoughts that were now creeping in.
"Hey ,do you remember me?" I asked with a smile
"How could i not Alex!" She said with smile
"I don't know if i ever told you but i had like the biggest crush on you back in like middle school."she said with a giggle.
"But..." I said as thoughts flooded my mind, I used to like her so much in middle school and she turned me down... It was after that i started playing basketball and working out... I never wanted to experience heartbreak again ...and i haven't yet since, pretty sure that whole ordeal is what made me the emotionless heart breaker i am today.
" I uhh never knew." I said With a sheepish smile
" I do recall however you turning me down .." I said to her
She got up and walked over to me
"I tuned you down because i was moving away silly."
.... I was an idiot ! All this time i thought she didn't like me and it was just because she was moving away.
"I... Didn't know..." I said
"And you were so mean to me after that"she said with a little jab  my abs
...her hand paused
"Wow" she said in a spaced out tone
"Those are nice..." She said while gliding her hand slowly over my abs.
what is she thinking i wondered as i stared at her blank expression.... Is her hand under my shirt?
"Wow I'm sorry about that " she said quickly pulling back her hand.
Wow she's beautiful when she blushes..
"Its no problem." I said with a re-assuring smile.

"So um i will be going to school with you from this Monday."she said trying to regain her composure

i watched and smirked as she breathed deeply, desperately trying to flush the red from her cheeks

"That's cool, hey at least you'll already be friends with one of the coolest guys at school.' i as i grabbed her arm playfully.

I turned around and put down my gear bag and walked over to my dresser , I pulled out a drawer and and shirt, I slowly slid my shirt over my head, secretly putting on a bit of a show for the guest , i slid on the other shirt and turned around slowly before pulling it all the way down. her face was red, mission success .

Lexi!! shouted a male voice, time to go!

"o-o-okay dad!" shouted Lexi as she shook her head obviously trying to get rid of her thoughts

"hey! add me on whatsapp." I said pulling out my iphone and handing it to her, she took it and quickly tapped some keys and handed it back,

"I'll message you."I said as she turned around

"you better." I couldn't even see her face but i could tell from her tone she was smiling

I gave her a smack on the ass as she was walking out of my room

she gasped deeply as i smacked and grabbed her ass,

yeah I know I was pushing it but she did feel my abs it was only fair

"uhmm.. yes master.." she moaned softly and then shook her head and walked out of my room,

my face was instantly red ...d-d-did she just call me master?

I was really into the BDSM dominance but I never got a chance to explore it ... I was in shock, I shook my head trying to clear it don't trip man keep your cool your better than this, this was the first time a girl had me speechless in a long time...