Introductions part 1

Adeline's POV
(Edit done)
Once I said that everyone, except us looked on in disbelief, but Dumbledore  just nodded and said " can you tell us your names or anything else?" I thought over it but was very unsure." But if I say anything, wouldn't that cause a ripple in the timeline?" I said. Dumbledore looked thoughtful, but said," Well, we will try to find you a way back to your own time, and when we do, you can just erase our memories." I thought I over and slowly nodded.

A man in all black, with coal colored eyes and a hooked nose along with greasy hair said," Albus, you can't possibly believe such an idiotic story can you?" Dumbledore faced the man and said," Now , Now Severus, I believe them and their story is guaranteed because Adeline here is under veritasserum ." Severus then nodded and reluctantly agreed along with everyone else.

Dumbledore then clapped his hands together and said," Good, now that that is settled, Miss Adeline, back to my question." I took a deep breath and gestures to everyone behind me and said slowly, " Well, we are all related to someone here-" I was cut off when a voice cut me off," what do you mean?"
It was a young 15 year old Hermione Granger. I looked at her and said," We are your future." I Gestured to her and everyone else," we are all your kids." I said.

Everyone looked shock to say the least.   The order and our younger parent's eyes practically bulged out of their sockets and their jaws dropped. Dumbledore however looked at all of us and said, " well then, how about you all introduce yourselves then. I am sure we would all like to get to know you."