Epilogue

Katie Mason was a young girl. She had just gotten her Pipboy 3000 for her tenth birthday. She lived in Vault 108 and had always been curious about what was in the Wasteland. Most people in the Vault described it as a nightmare and scolded Katie for even thinking about it. She was curious about a lot of things. She always wondered what was on the other side of locked doors. She often got in trouble for sneaking out at night and picking the lock on doors. Of course, Maloney and Avian were there, too. The three had been trouble in the form of kids, and never made any other friends. Many lesbian and incest jokes have gone around because of that, but Katie didn't mind. She was going to be famous when she got older, her and Avian and Maloney. In their minds, Avian was the next Overseer, Maloney would be the savior that kept justice in the Vault, and Katie would advance their technology. In everyone else's minds, the Trio would be infamous. In everyone else's mind, Avian would be a tyrant, Maloney would kill them off one by one, and Katie would blow the Vault sky-high. Maloney was Avian and Katie's best friend. Avian and Katie were twins. Not identical twins though. Katie was the smartest, Avian was the strongest, and Maloney was the most charismatic. They all had advantages that would help their schemes. Katie's mom was very protective and strict, but their dad was fun and a little dangerous. They fought a lot, so Avian and Katie would slip away whenever they started arguing.

When they were 16, they took their G.O.A.T. It was no surprise that Katie became a pipboy Technician. She had learned from a young age how to hack into them and fix any technological problem with them, which happens often when you use them to detonate an explosive so they didn't blow while you were trying to find a place to hide from the explosion, but could see the damage. She taught herself and Mack, the current technician, didn't know whether to be glad or scared. Avian went to Vault Secuirty, which wasn't much of a surprise either, since he was a brute. Still smart, but not as smart as Maloney or Katie. Maloney's results came as a a shock to all of us. Vault Loyalty Checker. She would make sure that everyone was loyal to the Vault, their job, and the Overseer. After that, the Trio didn't get to talk as often and didn't get into as much trouble. They were still best friends, and a lot of people loathed them because of their pranks, but we're to busy to hangout. One day, they all had a free day. They decided to go big and then they NEVER went home. This is the story of how Katie went to the Wasteland. Katie Fera, Avian Fera, and Maloney Pines. The three that couldn't stay in the Vault. So, instead, they left and maybe they destroyed the world. Maybe they saved it. Maybe, just maybe, they did nothing. Maybe they did what everyone else did and killed everyone they wanted. Maybe they stole and scavenged and looted everything in sight. Maybe they turned against each other. They could have. But, you'll never know if you stay here, forgetting about this story. You WILL know, if you continue to read. It's all your choice.

~Katie Fera