Chapter 1 - Into the Wasteland

"Let's blow something up" Katie exclaimed. Avian rolled his eyes at this. Yeah, he still did pranks and stuff with Maloney and Katie, but being Vault Security meant that he should be stopping the pranks, not create them. Katie was the only one of the Trio who's job wasn't going against what she loved to do the most.

"O' course you would say that" Maloney said in her adorable country accent. Avian had had a crush on her for quite sometime. Katie laughed but still kept the secret when Avian had told her, which had only been a few weeks ago. Avian still tried to play cool around her.

Avian chuckled "Come on, Mal. Playing a prank on someone wouldn't be to bad. What should we do this time?"

"Lets hack the overseers terminal!" Katie was the only one of the Trio that could hack. She took pride in her abilities. Maloney thought she was an idiot to do something like that.

"That's the dumbest thing you could do," Maloney said bluntly, getting a nod of agreement from Avian.

"Come on, guys! What happened to 'Go Big or Go Home'?"

"This is too big, Kat," Avian said. Katie was about to get stubborn. All three knew that.

Katie pointed to Avian "You keep watch." then she pointed at Maloney "You distract the Overseer or anyone who gets in the way." then she pointed at herself "And you hack his terminal and find out any information you can find." she middle and saluted at her own words "Aye, ma'am. We will head out immediately."

"Katie"- both of them were cut off by Katie saying "Let's head out, troops."

And they were on their way to danger. Possibly the end of their lives. Let's hope something gets blown up in the process.