By The Time We Meet Again

There was a guy roaming around the streets. His name is Chris. Suddenly he bumped into a girl named Julia. Chris said "Oh! I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" Julia said "Not really. Did I hurt you?" Chris replied "I'm pretty sensitive but I didn't get hurt." Julia asks "What's your name? My name is Julia." Chris replies "I'm Chris. It's nice to meet you. Maybe we could meet some other time."Julia replies "OK. Farewell."
After 5 years they met at the same school. They saw each other at the hallway. Chris went near to her and said "Aren't you Julia? The girl I met on the streets before?" Julia replied "Wait,are you Chris?"
Chris answered "Yes! It's me!"
Julia said "We haven't met for a long time! Maybe since 5 years!"
Chris said "It has been a long time Julia."
*Bell Rings*
Chris said "Oh! The bell is ringing already! I can't be late for class Julia. Bye!"
From that time Julia and Chris became the best of friends.
When Christmas came, Julia and Chris were so close. Until the time Chris asks Julia to be his girlfriend.
Chris asks "Julia,will you be my girlfriend?"
Julia happily replies "Yes! Yes!"
*Chris hugs Julia*
When college came, their relationship got stronger. Sometimes they fight but they still love each other. When the time Chris' mother needed his help because of her cancer sickness. When Julia knew about this, Chris asked Julia's permission if he can leave the country to take care of his mother. Julia cried and said "OK Chris. But promise me you will go back someday!" Chris said "Don't worry. Just remember me. Especially when the skies are grey, it rains ice, when the sun runs out, when you have problems and even when you stay happy with another guy. But I know you won't leave me."
Julia replies "I won't leave you, I promise."
Chris said his sweet goodbye to Julia. Then Chris left the country.
Julia remembers Chris everyday.
When Chris's mother's cancer reached stage 4, Chris's mother said to him "Son. I'm about to die. You have to find someone to take care of you and make you happy." Chris replied "Don't say that mom. We can still do it!" Chris's mom said "Don't worry for me, worry for yourself. I already lived my life to the fullest but you are just starting. Just promise to find someone who will make you happy." Chris replied "OK. I promise. Actually I already found one. But I left her for you. I promised to her that I'll go back." Chris's mom tearfully said "When I die, go back for her.OK?" Chris tearfully replies "OK mom." When Chris's mom died, he buried her beside the graveyard of her relatives. When Chris left the country, he doesn't know what to feel. Happy because he can see his girlfriend again or sad because his mom passed away already. When Chris came back to their school, he didn't see Julia anywhere. Then he asked Julia's old classmate and said "Do you know where is Julia?" her classmate replied "Oh. She isn't studying here anymore."
Chris asks "Where does she studies now?" Her classmate replied "In the big university in downtown called DGE."
Chris ran to see his girlfriend but when he reached there, the bell ringed. He was asking where was Julia. Then he asked a student
"Hello. Do you know where is Julia?" The student said "Oh. Julia is going home already. She was crying because she remembered her boyfriend and missed him. Maybe you can catch her up. I'm sure she is still walking." Chris replies "Thanks!" While Julia was walking on the sidewalk, she was crying and thinking that maybe Chris left her already. Then Chris was behind her and asked her why she was crying and said "Young girl, why are you crying?"
Julia didn't look back first and said "I think that my boyfriend left me already." Then Chris said " He didn't leave you alone yet."
Julia replied "How can you make sure of that?" Then Chris, crying replies "Because he is at your back only." Julia's eyes we're open wide and looked back and got surprised and said "It is you!"
Chris replies "I'm always going to come back for you no matter what." Then they hugged each other.
After 7 years, Chris proposed to Julia and said "Julia, would you be my beloved wife forever?"
Julia thinks and says "Yes!"
Months after the proposal, The marriage starts.
*Marriage music*
Then they said their vows and kissed each other. " True love never ends! Even though problems may come, they do not give up on each other."

_________
Made by: Toby Castillo
Hope you like it!!!└(^o^)┘