The Start of it All

Normal POV:

Sitting in the corner sat a girl. She had her ears covered with her hands trying to drown the sounds of yelling and screaming while tears silently ran down her face. She could hear hear her sister crying out loud while her brother was trying to sooth her sister down and pretending to be strong. She could hear screaming, crying, and crashing all together.

Akiko's POV:

*Crash*

person 1: I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE. YOU ARE ALWAYS DOING NOTHING WHILE I'M DOING NOTHING. I CAN'T ALWAYS SUPPORT THE FAMILY BY MYSELF.

person 2:  WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T DO ANYTHING??? I HAVE LOTS TO DO TOO. I HAVE TO LOOK AFTER THE KIDS, DO HOUSEWORK, AND WORK ON THE WEEKENDS TOO.  YOUR NOT BY YOURSELF!

person 1:  UGH I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE! LETS DIVORCE

person 2: FINE! *Door slams shut*

i can hear my parents yelling at each other while my older brother stayed by my sister. 

*Timeskip: 1 month later.*

It was the first day of my freshman year and I ,Hoshizora Akiko, couldn't be anymore miserable. My life was perfect. A life just any teenage girl would have but mine got ruined by my recent summer vacation. I still find it hard to accept. I was just doing my summer vacation homework(yes stupid hw) with my younger sister and my older brother(no I'm not gonna introduce you to him). Then my dad came home from work as usual. We all went to greet him cause who doesn't greet their parents when they get home(unless your rebellious but in that case I'm not). By the way I love making comments so bare with it cause I'm not stopping(Ik I'm annoying). So anyways continue with the story, My sibling and I went back to homework. Suddenly after a few minutes of more homework(stupid summer homework) we heard yelling and the yelling was coming from the dining room which is where my parents are. I thought "oh it's just another one of their tiny arguments" but no i was wrong until i heard the word divorce. My sister was crying and my brother was trying to sooth her down(btw my brother and I are 2 years apart and my little sister and I are about 8 years apart). Divorce is NOT a nice word. Then everything else happened in a flash and now I'm here telling you guys about this. Now I live with my brother and mom and my sister is living with my dad. Naturally I don't like how we got separated. Well now my brother and I go to Yumehoshi Highschool and right now i have to introduce myself to my class (y? cause I'm "new" to the area and yes we moved)

Hana Sensei: Now Hoshizora-san can you please introduce your self.

Me: Hi, I'm Hoshizora Akiko and I moved here due to Family reasons. I hope I can fit in with you guys.

Hana Sensei: Ok now Hoshizora-san you can sit next to Okita over there.

Me: Ok *sit's down*

Okita: Hi! I'm Okita Chouko call me Chouko.

Me: Thanks Chouko-san. Call me Akiko ^^

Chouko: What's with the san. Chouko is fine. No need for formalities.

Me: Ok then Chouko ^^

Chouko: Ask me any questions if you need help. We're friends from now on!

Me: Ok

Hana Sensei: Ok now class line up outside by the classroom wall. It's time for the Welcome Ceremony for you guys.

Class: ok

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ok well tht's it for me today. ik my chapters are short but i hope you guys enjoyed it. Bai~ <3 ................