chapter 3

Max pov.
As I was entering school I fell on eyes on me but I ingore them cause I knew I wasn't the only one late.. Well I went I grab my schedule turns out I got
Schedule;
Per 1: English room; 167
Per 2: math room; 165
Per 3: pe
Lunch
Per 4: computers room;145
Per 5: science room; 147
Per 6: history room;146
This was a small school so I pretty sure I get some classes or maybe all classes with Becky... The tardy bell rang so I hurry my way to English. but as I enter the teacher turn to me and said Mr. Thunderman care to explain why ur late? Cause I woke up late I said. Alright next time don't be late and Sit next to Ryan Newman she said.  then I turn to the class to see that I had 1 period with Ryan can this day get any worse I thought to my self once I sat next to Ryan.

Ryan pov.
The teacher was about to begin when suddenly a kid comes in late
But the kid look familiar but then the teacher said care to explain why your late Mr. Thunderman right away I knew it was max.. I hate my life I thought to my self I hated it even more when the teacher told max to sit next to me and that's he was gonna be my sitting buddy for the rest of the school year..once max sat next to me I turn and listen cause once in my life I'm gonna pay attention in class...but then I remember Becky was acting strange early this morning I wonder why? So I got my phone and text max.
{ conversation between max and Ryan}

Ryan; max I just want to ask u if everything is alright with Becky cause this morning she was acting strange I wanted know if u know wass up with her???

Max; idk wass up with her I hope she alright .. I was gonna ask you the same thing cause when I was texting her she was typing weird..let's talk to her after class

Ryan; oh... Yea and we could talk to her after class cause we have our lockers together..

Max; really?

Ryan; yeah
Max; wait for me after class then.
Ryan; alright
{End of conversation}

This class is so I boring I thought to myself I just can't wait to this is over..

Becky pov..
I was alone first period..all the guys kept staring at me.. I need my friends here I need max and Ryan they always know how to make me laugh..I wonder if max is here already? I just see after cause we have our lockers together.. At least period 4,5,6, I won't be alone cause i know for sure I have Ryan in my class Hopefully I also get max.. I was in my deep thoughts about what happens if I see my mom? What will she do to me? Will she still act the same? Or did she change? Ig we will have to wait until I see her.hopefully I dont see her..I was interrupt by the teacher calling my name.. Becky, Becky, Becky she kept saying ..what? I said .is everything alright u seem a little off today. Nah i m fine..

Sorry if u don't like.. Comment if u like?