chapter 5

Max pov.
Well today been a boring day I just wish I could get out of this place it boring asf I don't even learn shit cause they can't explain it good and cause I been tripping about Becky Ik something is up but she doesn't want to say it but im not gonna stop until I find out what it is...at last the teacher finally stop talking and the bell ring and its finally after school so I quickly ran out of the class with Ryan following me..we get to our locker and put our stuff and get our backpack and quickly ran out of school and quickly to Becky place..

Becky pov.
We'll Maya was picking the movie I was getting the popcorn and ice cream with the candy.. Were gonna have a blast I told Maya..she nodded then smile...Maya said can we see step it up all in .. I said yes of course.. she a big fan of that movie I thought to my self.. Well she putting the movie in I was putting  the stuff in the table.. Before we started to see the movie we did our ice cream with gummy worms, wip cream, and such other good stuff.. When we were done we were both dirty from the ice cream , and wip cream... Didn't matter we just started to see the movie but then there was a knock in the door... Then I'm like who is it.? And then they said it was max and Ryan the last people  I wanted to see rn..

max pov.
Were finally here I said.. We finally decide to knock then we hear Becky saying who is it? Max and Ryan I said .. After a while Becky open the door she has a face of not to happy to see us.. I saw that she was with Maya and eating ice and watching a movie so I said " this is ur doctors appointment " all serious and she just stood there quiet and I got mad cause I knew something was not right and that she lie to me and didn't want to tell me the truth so with out thinking I yell
" serious Becky Wtf has gotten into u" and then Ryan slap me behind my head oww I said..I turn to see Becky with tears in her eye I look into her eyes and I see hurt and fear and probably because of me cause I yell rn I instantly regret cause when I tried to talk to she back away in fear now idk what to do.

Sorry if u don't like it comment if u like please for I could do more chapters weirdmarshmallowbdo u like it? Tell me if u dont