"Bats In The Belfry"

Thirteen was the first you, a kid gets to do more fun things, because of course your finally a teen. You get a hour late of your curfew, you get to hang with your friends more, your not a little kid anymore you finally get to be a teen.

But it doesn't mean going around killing people, sniffing crack, and getting crazy. 

People think living in Miami is the best, you have the parties, and the beaches, and much more fun things out there. But what they don't know, is we have a crazy person, why am I saying ' person' when I know dang well, there's more then 1 person, roaming around the streets of Miami. There crazy. Crazy off . . of  .  . crack.

One went to a Mental home. Legends says, he killed his mother. He was only thirteen, he smoked crack, as well sniffed it. Legends says, they see him in the mirror with the same knife he used to kill his mother. "Faith Crippen, Faith Crippen, is a crack head .  .  Faith Crippen, Faith Crippen, is a crack head", go in your room sit down, make sure it's dark and cold, and you'll feel him inside the room. Make sure you sing the song, and that's when you feel that bitterly cold knife going down your arm.

That's what legends say.