Chapter 3 The Hunt

I found Joe in a forest chopping down wood. Zack said what are we doing Herobrine we got out now what. We go after Herobrine that is in my body. Later that night we had a campfire set up since we had no beds. We ate steak, cooked porkchops, and CAKE all night. In the morning I told everybody that we would have to move by day and eat at night.

     5 minutes later we left the camp fire and went to work. As we were hiking I found a wolf and tamed it. We saw a endermen but he did not charge at us for some reason. He said that he was loyal to me Herobrine and he would never attack us. We stopped in the middle of a desert for the night.

      Once more we encountered a enemy mob the spider and like the endermen it would not attack us. So we made a base just in case a mob would attack us. In the morning we continued northeast because the spider said that was where Herobrine was heading. We found out that he was going to cause our dimentions to crash into each other and make it one dimention. The dimentions Herobrine was collapsing was the overworld and the nether.

    About 17 minutes later we saw a nether portal which told me that I was right! We went into the nether but it had no lava so it was already collapsing into the overworld. The next thing we knew was that we were fighting ghasts. I saw Herobrine run by and chased him. The next thing I saw was me and Heobrine fighting to the death.

 Authors Tip: 1 more part SO EXCITED!