Chapter One THE BEGINNING

When I looked at his house HEROBRINE WAS ON HIS ROOF AND WROTE (sign style) YOU SHALL PAY FOR IMPRISONING ME!!!! We were shocked and then realized that when we defeated him we sent him to prison for eternity. I told Joe that he must of broke out of prison and came after us. I got out my diamond sword and bow and just charged at him. Next thing I knew I was sent to prison and HEROBRINE swiched bodies with me!

         I told the gaurds it was me FIREBLADE264 (gamertag) but the gaurds just laughed at me and said that your HEROBRINE and you're never getting out of here. So I just sat there in my cell and thought of a way to convince them that it was me.When I tried to speak guardian language i couldn't talk because I forgot that demon bodies can not speak that language.Then I got a text from Joe saying that he saw me and HEROBRINE switching bodies. I texted him that he also sent me to that nether prison that we locked him up in.

       I showed the gaurds the text message but they took my cell phone (mic) and smashed it. The 2nd guard said NO CELL PHONES IN THIS STRUCTURE! Then I looked at him very angry like and then went beserk on that guard.Unfortunately the first guard hit me with a diamond sword and the second gaurd with a bow and told us to SHUTUP!!!! We both looked at him like we would go beserk on him but I kept my mouth shut  so I wouldn't die from his diamond sword.