Chapter one : the begining

Chapter one : the beginning

Nana p.o.v

Hey I'm nana , I'm 18 years old senior , I live in Sydney , Australia . I have long bark hair and light brown eyes , I'm like 5'4 I'm not that tall girl , i feel really short sometime , but yea , I have a secret Chanel in YouTube , none of my friends or family knows about it , I only have 1,000,000 subcarrier , I don't think is that big , anyway I cover some songs and even sometime talk about stuff , I just hope no one will know I do videos in my YouTube Chanel .

I'm just not ready to tell them, I've been doing it for 3 years now , I get a lot of email of going in tour but I don't go , but I don't want to let my fans dawn .

Anyway let's Chang the subject .

" hey girl , how have you been?" One of my friends walk up to me and hug me , his name is Dylan , he has a brown hair and green eyes , I have a crush on him but no one know except my brother , I wish if he felt the same .

" hey Dylan , I'm good , how are you?" I said and I open my looker , Dylan walk with his friends and I just watch him going away , I really like him , but he will never like me back like look at me .

"HEY NANA" my best friend Farah scream in my ear , she has a long red hair and hazel eyes , she so nice and sweet and kind ,she live free , and don't care about anything , and if you need anything she will always be there for you , she's so amazing :) I love her 💜 ( love you Farah )

" FARAH , you scared me to death " I said and close my looker .

" well you are over thinking and you keep looking at Dylan , do you have a crush on him nana " she said and doing that face '😏' to me , should I tell her ???

"Me what!!!!! pshhhhh no " I said and I hope she will believe me .

" your laying..... OMG you have a crush Nana " she said happily ,

" but she's never going to like me back ...... And please don't tell anyone ....please " I said

"Okay okay , I won't , you are going to tell me everything you like about him later .... No come one we are late for class" she said and pull me buy my hand .

We in the class and I saw Dylan with his friend , me and Farah set in the back , she pull her note book out and start writing something , my other best friend Joud came and set with us , she has a light brown hair and brown eyes , she's a book lover , and kind , and she's nice to everyone , and you won't get bored with her we like to hand out with her .

" hey girls " she said and set in front of us .

"Hey " Farah said , I just looked at Dylan .

"Hey " I said and I was about to say something but the Teacher came in , we have history class now , ugh I'm really bad at it .

"Okay students you will doing a project ,and this time I will chose who you will going to be " all the class was upset cuz everyone want to or with there friend or gf/bf .

"Okay so , Sara and moly ...... Lucas and Oliver ................... Farah and Joud " Joud and Farah smile to each other .

" and ........ Nana ,,,, with Dylan " wait did she just said I'm with Dylan , I looked at Farman and she was about to scream .

*skip time *

Now me and Farah are setting in the library , as Joud have another class .
I wish she was with us .:(

"I can't believe you will be working with Dylan , that can be your chance you see if he likes you back " Farah said

" I don't know but we will see " I said and we walk out .

I saw Dylan walking to us .

" okay I leave now see ya girl "Farah said and hug me

" see ya "I said back , when I turn around I saw a beautiful green eyes I have ever see in my life .

" hey nana , so would you like to work at mine or yours ?" He asked

"I don't know , what you like "I said , he think for a minuet , and walk his hand through his curly hair , this boy is killing me .

" how about mine , my brother will be hanging out with your bother today , and my parents won't be home tell night " he said and waiting for my answer .

"Yea of course" I said and smile at him , he give me a big hug and said goodbye to me .

Now I will walk home alone :(
I keep walking and walking tell I hear my name I turn around and I saw running
Ethan , one of my friend .

" hey Ethan , and why are you running ?" I said and Ethan has a black hair and blue eyes , he's love joking around and putt pranks on us , he so funny .

" I just didn't see you today and last week and I was wondering if you want to watch the game with me " he said and show me a three tickets .

"What game ???" I asked

" American football , please come with me " he said .

" okay but we only two and who's coming to " I asked

" no one only me and you " he said and I shake my hade , we walk together .

~at home ~

I take a shower and Chang to a gray sweatshirt and black legion , I walk dawn with my camera , no one was home so lest make a Blog .

" hey guys again , so now I'm about to go out to my friend house and to do our project and I hope it's will go fine , and I don't know what to say but , I have a big news ,I will cut my hair ,,,,,,, just joking I'm no going to cuz it , I just don't know what to say .... And guys I'm going to make Q&A video so send me on twitter anything you want to ask and yea I will see you guys later " I said and as I close the camera and get out from my car and knock the door , Dylan open the door and let me in .

------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it , please vote and comment and I will see you in the next chapter

Byeeeeeer💕