Chapter 20

Nana p.o.v

I woke up today , I really don't want to go to school , I want to stay home In luke room and just stay there , everyday I will go to luke grave an just set there and talk , I always hear his voice like if he was right beside me .

I put on my black jacket and my black shorts , I pot my Vans on , I take my bag and walk to school .

When I get in I walk to my locker and two tickets fall , umm where this come from , I pick it up and it's was a prom tickets , but from who ??

I turn around and I saw Dylan with some roses, and a teddy bear with a heart on it with .

PROM??

I cover my mouth , that was so sweet.

" So what you say , would you go to prom with me" Dylan said.

" YES " I said and I kiss him , he give the roses and the teddy bear .I kiss his cheeks and give him a hug

" So how do you feel today ?" Dylan ask , and I know what he was talking about , after my brother die , all I do is cry .

" I think a little better , but I miss him " I said , Dylan look at me and give me a small smile .

" He is in a better place now" Dylan said and I nodded .

Ethan p.o.v

" You got this man " I said to my friend , he is about to ask Joud to prom .

" I don't know man , just look at her , what if she said no !!! , What if she think I'm ugly and grows !!!! What if -" I cut him off .

" Dude she won't , just walk up to her and ask her to prom " I said to him .

" Ugh look at her smile , the smile I've been dying to see , her voice make me turn to see her , the way she got so happy when she finish a book , and the she read anything is cute , everyone about her it's beautiful "he said , I think he start dreaming about her and him , wow he really like her .

" So are you going to ask her or ??" I said to him .

" At the brake time , I will go and ask her " he said , well let's see if he going to do it .

For me I don't have a date , I don't want to , I will be the DJ , I don't care about having a girlfriend , I want to live my life .

Shadan p.o.v

I was walking to school , when I felt someone tap on my shoulder , I turn around and I saw Cody 😍

" Oh hey Cody " I said and smile .

" Hello beautiful " he said and I blush

Then he take from behind him some flowers and two tickets .

" Would you like to go to prom with me?" He ask , oh my go he ask me for prom .

" YES YES " I said , and from no where he kiss me, and I kiss him back .

" See you later love " he said and walk away , after he was gone , I stare jumping , ahhhh he kissed me, I need to tell the girls .

Layan p.o.v

I wake up to day and get to the bathroom and when I get out I saw a box , where did that came from , I open it and a ballon came out with the word .

PROM?????

I turn a round and I saw Alec standing , I run to him and hug him .

" YES " I said he smile and he start kissing me.

Lolla p.o.v

I woke up by something hitting my window , I got us and look who is it , when I look out I saw a lot of roses that write prom?? With , and then I saw thro .