Chapter 26

Few days later ~

Nana p.o.v

The girls keep trying to tell me something and so dose Dylan , but every time I get a phone call or some teachers want me and pull me away from them , my phone broke and I didn't get there text , I just want to know what's going on !!!

Jake p.o.v

Today is the day , Dylan is going dawn !!!!

" let's do this " I said and let's the plan began.

Dylan p.o.v

I was setting with the girls and guys and I can't believe what they just say , hake is trying to make me and nana brake up.

Nana trust me and she know I won't hurt her right ?????

"Hey Dylan can I talk to you alone please ???" I look around and I saw Samantha, I said yes and I walk with her .

Nana p.o.v

I got a text from Dylan!!!

" meet me behind the school now 😍"

Oh I'm wondering what he want , so I walk the with a smile maybe he  remember my birthday or something , I really didn't want to do anything this year so yea .

" hey dy-" I can't believe what did I just saw

Dylan and Samantha are kissing !!!!

And he didn't even puch her away , he just don't like me anymore maybe that's why he text me to meet him , is it my fault

Jake p.o.v

YES my plan work as I wanted to , I saw nana and she was about to cry , we torn around and start walking away , now it's my time . Then when Dylan puch Samantha away and he saw nana he start walking behind her , so I get in back again and wait for nana to get in .

Farah p.o.v

I saw nana running and she look like she's crying .

" hey nana what happen " Joud yelled and nana just run inside the school .

What happen ?????

" hey girls did you see nana ???" Dylan said and he look like he was running.

" what happen to her ????" BAYAN ask

" well she saw me and Samantha kissing, but I didn't kiss her she kissed me !!!" He said

" WHAT????" We all yelled

" I didn't kiss her he kissed me !!!!!" He said and then he run away to look for nana

I hope everything well be okay .

" girls let go too maybe nana wants to talk to one of us " shadan said we we all get up and walk inside .

And we get in we say Dylan standing we get closer and no !!

I can believe it nana and ...........

Jake p.o.v

I saw nana running and crying I walk in front of her and pull her my her hand and hug her .

" j-jake l-let m-m-me go " she said pouching me away and still crying I hug her close.