Chapter 2

Damon Fizzy, Johnnie Guilbert, Bryan Stars, and Jordan freaking Sweeto were at my front door! What is happening?

"Hello miss. Sorry to bother you but, our bus broke down and there is no air conditioning in it. We've been sitting in a hot bus for the past hour arguing over if we should ask you this but, would you mind if we stayed here for a few hours?" Damon asked.

I my heart was racing. My idols were on my porch. Okay, okay Aurora calm down. Don't make a fool of yourself.

"Of course you can. Come in its scorching outside." I stepped aside to let them in, and closed the door after they were all in.

I lead them into the living room and told them to sit. "Do you guys want something to drink? I have water, lemonade and ice tea."

"Tea please" Jordan asked.

Everyone else wanted water. So I grabbed four cups and put ice in all of them. Made Jordan's cup and poured water in the rest of them. I walked back into the living room. Two cups in each hand.

"Wow that takes talent." Bryan said with a smile.

"Hmm? Oh, thanks haha!" I said handing Damon his cup.

"Thank you for this. It's probably very scary have four random guys in your house." Jordan said.

I shook my head. "You guys aren't just some random people. I'm actually a fan of all of you." I said smiling shyly.

"Oh cool!" Damon smiled.

"So what happened with your tour bus?" I asked.

"Well," Bryan started "we don't really know what happened. We were driving down the road then there was smoke coming from the hood. Our driver pulled over and just before he went to turn it off the bus died."

"Yeah." Johnnie interrupted. "Then we sat there trying to decided wether or not to bother you."

"B-bother me? Hell I'm super happy you guys are here. I was bored out of my mind!"

They all laughed. "So when do are you guys getting back on the road?"

"All we know is it will be at least 3 hours." Jordan said.

Wow I have 3 or more hours with them! This is gonna be awesome!

"Well what do you guys wanna do?" I asked.

"Watch a movie!" They all screamed.

I laughed. "Okay! You guys pick one. I'll make some popcorn."

After I made the popcorn I went back and sat down on the couch. I was in between Johnnie and the arm rest.

"What movie are we watching?" I asked putting some popcorn in my mouth.

"The Grudge" Johnnie said smiling

I felt my face turn white. I loved horror movies but I've always had a fear of the Grudge. Ever since I was little.

I scooted a little closer to Johnnie. He either didn't notice or didn't mind.

It was only ten minutes into the movie and I was terrified. I was shaking like a leaf and my heart was racing.

Johnnie looked over at me smiling. Then he saw my hands and his smile faded. I gave my best 'I'm okay' smile, but he didn't believe it. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and grabbed my hand with his other free one. Instant butterflies.

He flashed me a brilliant smile and when I smiled back this time it was real.

I jumped a few times through out the movie. And each time Johnnie held me tighter. Every time something extremely scary came on I buried my head into his shoulder and he would rub my arm comfortingly.

I got to the point where I was totally fed up with watching it and I kept my eyes closed. I felt something touch my cheek. I opened my eyes to find it was Johnnie.

"Hey are you okay?" He whispered.

I gave weak nod, and look down. He put two fingers under my chin and made me look at him. "Do you wanna leave?" He asked. I just nodded.

Johnnie grabbed my hand and lead me into the kitchen. I was still shaking. So he wrapped me into a hug. "Shh it's okay. You're safe. You'll be okay."

I had calmed down so he let me go but still had a hold of my hand. "Can you get my mind off it please?"

"Of corse. You said you were a fan. What's your favorite video of mine? Or if mde's?"

"Well of yours, it's the video where you talk about your depression. I find it so very inspirational. I actually helped me a lot. I cry every time I watch it."

He smiled. "I'm so happy to hear that!"

"Of mde's at the moment its probably the one with you Alex, Jordan and Bryan and you guys try to do yoga poses. I was laughing my ass off"

Johnnie laughed. "That was so much fun. But it left me in pain." He was staring at me. Why was he staring?

"Um, Johnnie?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Because you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen"

My cheeks went as red as a cherry and I was speechless.

"I-I...no I'm not." I said letting my hair fall in my face.

He tucked my hair back behind my ear. "Yes you are."

Johnnie leaned in. "May I?"

I nodded. He got closer and closer. Our lips were almost touching when,

"WHO THE HELL IS SITTING ON MY COUCH?"

"Shit!" I cursed.

Authors Note
Hey guys! I wanna thank you for reading this! I'm having so much fun writing this I hope you guys like it so far. If you do please let me know! Thank You!