Forbidden Feelings (Hunters of Artemis--- Leo Valdez FanFiction)

UnWanted, UnExpected, Forbidden Feelings.........................

A/N: HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

so yeah, this is the new book I was working on, sorry that i made a new one, i just had the idea and i REALLY couldn't bare to NOT write it down. and when i did, it seemed pretty good so i decided to publish it to see what YOU guys thought!

anyway, if you are bored of reading this, you may move on to Chapter one. but if you not, and you want to read the rest of the page, continue :)

WARNING: The following info may be be deadly. it is called the boredaese! (bored+desease) meaning you would die of bordom!!!

haha just kidding but yeah, here i am just going to make a short summary of how i came up with the idea for the book:

I joined several (and am the moderator of most) Percy Jackson communities on Google+ (if you don't have one, you should really make one. Google+ is really good. it may not be as popular as Facebook, but it pretty much that same thing except Google+ are actually IMPROVING and getting BETTER so yeah. you should make an account:P and if you do, please add me! my name is plainly: Marian Grace Lynch

Ok back to how i came up with the story for the book:)

I was on a Percy Jackson community, and as usual i stated several RP games (role-play). and then when I put a part in, then kept on adding to it, and then i started getting ideas of where the story could go to, so I started writing it down. This story is just a more detailed version of our RP game. and i added a lot of stuff so that I wasn't really copying. but just to be fair, I give a shout out to this person on Google+ that helped me come up with some of it!

+Kopy Kat

so yeah, PLEASE READ!!!!!!

Stay beautiful and Peace Out!

~Mary<3