Ch.1.3- Losing Our Heads

A scream escaped my mouth when I saw it! When I saw her! Bridget Baker was dead. Her dead cold yellow eyes just stared out onto the wall from a distance. Soon I heard footsteps coming from behind us, turning I saw Addison and Will. Addison screamed too and Will's face turned as white as a ghost. "O-Oh...oh dear lord..." He said, but those were the only words that escaped from his mouth.

~Ding dong bing bong~

"Upupupu~ Someone has been found dead! Oh dear! Dear! You'll be offered a certain amount of time to investigate the area or areas for clues! And then we shall have a class trial! Well until then~! Happy Investigating!"

Tears came to Addison's eyes as she clings onto Hawke. "W-Why?! I thought we said that no one would kill anyone!" She cries out.

Hawke just pushed her away, as he lights another cigarette. "Come on, let's investigate." Hawke says as he walks over to Bridget's dead body, "It still looks like she wasn't killed too long ago."

"How can you simply know?!" Will shouted as he walked over.

"I'm a biker, I've seen more murders than you will in a lifetime." Hawke said back as he puffs smoke, looking at her body that was sitting on the stage.

"H-He's right you know.." I agreed with him.

Hawke looked around the body as more people came in, they gasped and looked shocked. Matthew and Cass even fainted. Then we all started to look for clues like Hawke was. "Hey guys look at this!" Theresa called out pointing to the trails of blood.

We all looked at the blood which trailed up to a bigger blood puddle on the stage. It quite didn't make sense, there wasn't any blood found on her body exactly, no wounds. Frankie went up to her body and exammed it a bit when he saw something on her neck. "That's odd, there's just this random piece of tape on her neck." He said loudly.

Everyone gathered around the body to see Frankie take the tape off her neck which was well covered by some sort of powder or cream. Frankie pulls the tape off slowly until it comes off all the way. Bridget's head came rolling off her body, we all started to scream expect Hawke. Frankie stumbled off to the side, gulping trying to not vomit everywhere. Hawke went up to the head and picked it up.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! That's gross!!" Aaron said as he wrote down notes in his journal.

"It's odd, why would the killer decapitated their victim like this?" Hawke said to himself, looking at the head. "There has to be a weapon around here or something."

"Like what? We haven't seen any weapons anywhere?" Will replied back to Hawke, untying Bridget's dead body.

"Tubby, shut the fuck up. I know what I'm doing." He called back to him, setting the girl's head down and puffing more smoke out.

"You shouldn't smoke so much Hawke." Theresa said, coughing, "You can cause all of us to get sick with secondhand smoking."

"Fine." He said, putting out the cigarette and throwing it on the floor.

Marilyn rolled her eyes as she found a note on the floor, picking it up she read it, gulping. "Guys...I found a note.."

Nick went over and grabbed it from her hands, reading it for himself. His eyes widen. "Oh fuck."

"What does it say?!" Matthew squeaked out.

"It says and I quote, Your darkest secret is that you're a prostitute so you can get into ads, that's how you got into this school because you sold your body for sex. If you don't want anyone to find out your secret, kill someone. Or be killed." Nick read to us out loud.