Chapter 1.4- Time to Raise Hope

It's finally the first battle between hope and despair..who will win?

"About time you bastards got here!! Upupupu~!!" Monophone said, as he ate a cookie, "Ahhhhh warm from the oven chocolate chip cookies! My favorite!"

"What the hell is this place?" Asked Frankie, looking around, "The decor is so unique, I have to update my blog!" He snapped a few pictures as if he totally forgot that we were in a life or death situation here.

"Hey!! No flash photography allowed in my trial area!!" Monophone screeched, as he threw a cookie at Frankie's head like it was some sort of ninja star.

"Geezzzzz, sorry then," he said as he stuffed his phone into his right pocket.

"Alright everyone! It's time to get in your seats so we can begin the class trial!!" Monophone commanded, "Your names should be on the podiums! I prepared them extra special to my favorite class!"

"We're your only class," Nick responded as he stood on his podium, "And how the fuck do we do this dumb class trial??"

"I think it's like a debate," Theresa replied, "Which should be correct, right Monophone?"

"That is absolutely correct Theresa! You're so smart!" Monophone commented, "I would give you one of my cookies but I don't enjoy sharing!!"

"Anyways, should we begin with the scene of the crime," Sarah said, smiling a bit, "Let's find the murder weapon first."

"Obviously it has to be something sharp! Like a knife!" Addison exclaimed, "An super duper sharp knife!"

"I don't think a knife is able to cut through bone and veins." Sam replied, "So that's completely out of the question."

"Awwww darn it...I thought for sure that I had the correct answer," Addison groaned in displeasure, "I'll just let all the smart people figure it out."

"Are you implying that you can't physically comprehend what has happened Addison?" Aaron asked, raising an eyebrow at the cheerleader.

"No! It's not that! I just didn't investigate enough!!" Addison replied, puffing her cheeks out at Aaron.

"And who's fault is that?" Sam said.

"Mine...." Addison replied sadly.

"Alright, the murder weapon is an axe, which was hidden behind the stage," Hawke said, as he showed everyone the golden axe with blood on it.

Everyone gasped. "Now that would definitely break through bones," Theresa stated.

"W-who would own an axe..?" Cassie asked nervously.

"Hmm, why doesn't Oliver answer that question," Hawke said as he glared over at me, "After all you did say that you had an axe like this one in your room."

"But...I wouldn't kill anyone..." I replied back.

"That's what they all say kid," Hawke smirked, "You don't even have a rebuttal."

"You can't just assume something like that Hawke!" Sarah hissed at him, "After my Ollie does have a rebuttal! Right Ollie?"

"Yeah! Just because I said something doesn't make me the murderer!" I shouted at him, "Not to mention, you came to me first telling me about the murder, so why would you come to me first? Hm? It was like you trust me."

"I-I!" He stuttered, "That's something you pulled out of your ass!"

"That's not a lie Hawke." Will said, "We did see you with Oliver in the Gym..."