20. Back to School

POV: Bree
When we got to school we went straight to the main office and got our schedules. I only have 4th hour bio with Jenna and 5th hour geometry with Abbi and Leo.

So I'm practically alone.

I have
1. ELA- Mr. Kelsin
2. Broadcasting Arts- Mrs. Cornilious
3. Band- Mrs. Lee
4. Biology- Mrs. Taylor
5. Geometry- Mrs. Green
6. U.S. History- Mr. Evans
Homeroom- Barden

Adam
1. Algebra 1- Mrs. Avila
2. U.S. History- Mr. Evans
3. ELA- Mr. Kelsin
4. Gym- Mr. Blawk
5. Radio- Mrs. Pratt
6. Biology- Mrs. Luna
Homeroom- Barden

Chase
1. AP U.S. History- Mrs. Bell
2. AP Chemistry- Mr. Burns
3. AP Algebra 2- Mrs. Synders
4. AP Statistics- Mr. Ruiz
5. AP Band- Mr. Mason
6. AP ELA- Mrs. Mayer
Homeroom- Barden

Jenna
1. AP U.S. History- Mrs. Bell
2. Geometry- Mrs. Green
3. Speech- Mr. Woods
4. Biology- Mrs. Taylor
5. ELA- Mrs. Ellis
6. Band- Mrs. Lee
Homeroom- Barden

Abbi
1. Performing Art- Mrs. Hamilton
2. U.S. History- Mr. Evans
3. Speech- Mr. Woods
4. ELA- Mrs. Ellis
5. Geometry- Mr. Green
6. Biology- Mrs. Luna
Homeroom- Barden

Leo
1. U.S. History- Mr. Evans
2. Spanish- Mrs. Reeves
3. Speech- Mr. Woods
4. ELA- Mrs. Ellis
5. Geometry- Mr. Green
6. Chemistry- Mr. Henson
Homeroom- Barden

At least I get away from them for a few hours.

We all walk into home room together and it's double person desks with 2 round tables in the back. Abbi sat with Adam while Chase and Jenna sat together. Then Leo and I sat at one of the round tables. A cute guy walked in.

"Hey I'm new here. Where can I sit?" He said to us. His voice had a slight British tone in it.

"Well you can sit by me and my brother." I say motioning to the chair next to me.

"Ok" he said with a smile. His teeth where as white as snow. And he has dimples.

" I'm Bree and he's Leo."

"Oh cool, my name is Robby, Robby Kay."

"Well let's see your schedule."

I look at his schedule and see he has almost every hour with me except 2nd and 3rd hours.

"Wow we have almost every class together."

"That's cool." He said

Then I realized that the class has started and Jenna and Chase are listening.

I use my vocal manipulation to make a dog whistle sound. They both drop to the ground holding their ears. Ha!

Abbi looked at me and we both died laughing. When I looked over I saw Robby holding his ears too.

There probably just sensitive. No big deal. So I just psh it off.

The bell rang and it was time to rush off to first hour. ELA. At least Robby is there.

I get there and there is long desks for six. I sit at the end next to Robby.

"What happened to your voice last hour?" He whispered to me.

Crap. He noticed. Why did he have to notice?! God damn it, what am I gunna do?

" I just.... whistled. Yeah whistled. I did it to annoy my brother. He and his girlfriend have super sensitive hearing and they where listening to us so I did it to make them stop." I say

"Okay... But I have kinda have sensitive ears too so can you not do that around me?" He said

I survived the first 3 hours and is on to biology with Jenna. We sit together and were assigned to be each others lab partners.

"Hey Bree."

"Hey chicka"

"You have no idea how hard it is to not have bionics. It's so hard not to use them."

Half way through the hour it's time for lunch. We all sit down and start eating our pizza.

Then Trent came up too us and grabbed Chase.

"Your gunna make sure I pass this year right?!" He said very meanly

"Leave him alone!" Jenna said grabbing Trent and ripping him away from Chase.

"What'd you say to me freak. Now give me back my nerd." He said.

That's when I saw Jenna's hand twitching. If her bionics where working he would be gone!

"He's not yours, he's mine and I said leave him alone! What do you need hearing aids?"she said. If sas could kill he would only be a pile of bones.

"You can't talk to me like that." He said highly offended.

"To bad, I just did." She said and took a step toward him.

That set him off. He swung at her and she dodged it perfectly. Then she hit him dead on and he went flying back into the wall.

Chase said "How did you get him that far. Unless..." They all looked at each other.

"My bionics aren't gone" she said