10

#justin#
A month later

"Yo man we have to get ready to sell those drugs to the Chillados..." I signed "yeah we have get ready " I said.

I went to prepare myself. After I was done I went downstairs to see selena waiting prepared....wait why is she prepared. " you really thought I was gonna stay here while yall guys to who knows where" she said" selena it too dangerous " I said softly. "You are not gonna change my mind bieber" she said and went to sit in my car.
This girl is mad.....when I say mad I mean Really MAD...I told her it dangerous ...ugh.

I signed and went to my car and started driving.

*3 hours later*
*selena*

"Justin are we there yet." Justin glared at me because that was the hundred time I asked. Justin stopped the car and went to smoke. I followed him to the back of his porsche.

Did I mention that this guy has loads of cars."justin you have to stop smoking" I said softly " why ...

it not like you care or something " he said still smoking. " I do....I do care about everyone unlike you...you only care about yourself " I said alittle louder. " dont ever say I dont care about anyone because I do care about others..alot" he whispered in my ear sending chills in my body. He got in the car and I followed.

****

"Why are we here...and why do we have drugs in the car" I asked justin who was busy getting the drugs out of his car." I fucking told ya to stay and what did you do you followed well stop asking fucking questions and stay in the car." He spat. I swear that this guy is a bopular. Two men came towards us. " yo justin man got what we want." The short guy said. " yeah now...give our money " the man took out a short gun out of his waist...but justin took his fast and shot him right in the head. The other man was about to runaway but justin killed him before he could. " justin you killed them" I swear to god that im so scared if him now very scared. " selena I dont to talk you or else i'll kill you too..so now get the fuck in the damn car......this bitches got what they deserve " he spat with no mercy in his eyes.
I dont if I can live with this guy he is so evil.

Justin got in the car and started driving. " justin his cam you be so cruel...you didnt even have alittle mercy..." I didn't get to finish my sentence because he slapped me. I just stayed there holding my cheek tears running down my cheeks. I cried and cried untill I fell asleep in justin's car.