Hurt

Hello everyone. This is my first story. My first language isn't english so there could be some gramma and writting mistakes. Fairy tail belongs not to me it belongs to Hiro Mashima.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It was a normal day in magnolia. A girl with blond hair and brown eyes was taking a shower like she usualy does.

Lucy POV

I love to take a bath at the morning. It's so relaxing.

After a half an hour I got dressed. I was a little bit confused because normaly a pink haired idiot, also called Natsu, comes and bicks me up to go too the guild. I like it because I had a secret crush on him, not even Levy knows it. I have a bad feeling about that. But i just fogot it an went to the guild.

I was on my way when I suddenly heard shouts from the guys in the guild . I ran there only to see that they were all hugging a white haired girl. I ask Wendy, Juvia and Gajeel whats with her because they were the only ones which weren't crying. Gajeel was the one that answered me. He said somthing about that this girl was once dead. I thought about it and suddenly I remembered a story that Mira once told me. "So this is Lisanna. She seems nice" I thought but at the same moment she glared at me like there was no tomorrow. I was again confused . What did i even do?

Normal POV

After some more crying the guild was making a party for their once "dead" member. Nothing seem unusual but the party was going on and on....

2 Months later...

This day was different. Tere was no partying or anything like that. They were all waiting for one persone. They were all ready too attack her once she comes through the doors.

Lucy POV (in the morning )

And again a day were only my true friends ,which were Wendy,Gajeel, Romeo, Mira, Laxus with the Thunder God Tribe ,the exceeds, Gray and Juvia talked to me. The others from my so called family just ignored me like i wasn't even there . It hurt so much. Especially by one person. My best friend, the one who brought me to fairy tail, the one I had all my adventures with and the one i like. No not just like.... I love him from the bottom of my heart.... but he just sees Lisanna.Natsu Dragneel.

So I went to the guild to just have another horrible day. But this one was worser than all the others befor.

At the guild

When I went in i heard Natsu scream " There she is that little stupid b*****. How dare you hurt Lisanna. You stupid weakling." I was about too ask what I did but they attacked me and called me names. Then I saw her. The one that ruined my life at fairy tail. She stood there with blood running from her cuts and looking innocent at the others. I thought i will die.

Thank god that there also was my true family which saved me.

"YOU ARE A STUPID WEAKLING.YOU HIDE BEHIND YOUR USELESS SPIRITS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOURSELFE. LUCY I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER ENTERD OUR GUILD"Natsu yelled. I snaped back and said "THEN WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU BROUGHT ME HERE IF YOU THINK LIKE THAT OF ME. WHY DO YOU EVEN MADE A TEAM WITH ME." "I JUST NEEDED A REPLACEMENT FOR LISANNA. YOU DUMBASS. YOU ALWAYS COMPLAIN THAT WE DESTROY THE TOWN. AT LEAST WE DO SOMETHING."

That broke my heart. Everyone was sillent now. Tears stream down my face and didn't stop. I am really sorry for al my friends but that gave me the rest. I ,Lucy Heartfillia, will leav this guild.

I ran to the office of master to tell him that i will leav. I didn't knock on the door at first he looked angry but when he saw my face he looked sad.

Masters POV

I was working hard and was nearly finished with it when suddenly the door opend. " Damm that brat who dare come in now without knocking ." I thought but then I saw Lucy standing there crying.

"What is the mater my child" I asked her."I want to leave this guild becaus they ignored me for 2 months and now they attacked me for nothing I can't take that any more please return this mark on my hand " she said in between sobbs and put her left hand on my tabel. "B-But... can you at least promise me something and answere some questinons ? " I said shocked. She just nodded ." So where will you go? Have you at least one last friend here? What will you do? "
"I don't know where I will go mabey into the woods so I can train there and gain more power so that I'm not a weakling any more. And yeah I have some true friends here." She answered sadly."Ok so please promise me to be save and come back too the guild and don't take more than 4 years ok ? " and again she just nodded.

When i wisperd a spell her hand glowed golden and the mark was missing.

Bevor she got out of my office she asked me if can send her true friends to her house to get some letters. I smiled sadly and this time i just nodded . I said good bye and she left.

Natsu POV

Oh god that girl is so annoying. She's a big crybaby nothing more and nothing less. How could she even lay a finger on my dear Lisanna. The girl I think I love.

She betrayed us. Her own family. What an ass****.

Then she came back from gramps with a sad smile she talked to some of us and then left. She turend around and wisperd something. I hope that she will die or get kidnapped.

Normal POV

After Lucy left Mira shouted at the rest how dare they do that to here. She cryed in Laxus arms. " SHE WOULD NEVER HURT ANYONE OF US. HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK SHE DID."Gray shouted with Juvia in his arms also crying. Gajeel just looked at them with disbelief. They knew that she was leaving and they can't stop her.