Letters

Lucy POV

I was in my appartment summoning Virgo and Loki. They will pack my stuff and tell the landlady that i will leav while I write the letters. We were finished after one hour. I went to the train station and decided to go to my old mansion. When I sat in the train I rememberd all the good times. They were my family since I ran away from my home. I have now one left my dad and my mom died. I summoned Plue to acompany me. I looked out of the window and feel asleep.

Wendy POV

We went to Lucys appartment to say goodbye. But we found nothing. Just three letters on the table for us, team Natsu and the guild. We took them and went back to the guild. We went to masters office and showed him them. He didn't looked that surprised. " So he new that she will leav something for us" I thought. We went to the others and master startet to talk.

Normal POV

The members got silent when they saw that their master was about to talk. " Listen brats! We have lost a dear member. Lucy Heartfillia left the guild because you treated her like trash and didn't noticed her the past 2 months. But the person she is she left us some letters." They all looked at him in disbelief

Natsu POV

Yeah! She is gone. Now Lisanna can join the team. Ha and that stupid letters. She can't even talk to us face to face. What an excuse of a wizard.

There was a letter to our team, the guild and to the one that talked to that weakling.

Gramps gave me the letter with a sad look and I gave him a smile. Erza wanted to read.

"Hello team Natsu

I hope you are happy now. I will never forgive you for what you have done. I will come back and kick your fu***** asses.

Erza I thought of you as a sister. You were strong beautifull and brave . But it turned out that your a big fat lier. Who told me that I can come to you with all my problems. Don't forget me because when I return I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO WIN AGANST YOU. "

When she read that she started crying and whisperd over and over again that she is so sorry.

I took the paper from her and contunied.

"Gray thank you so much for being there form me in the time i needed you the most. Please give Juvia a chanc because she really loves you."

Oh god was that cheese. I want to read something ineresting.

"Natsu. Why ? I just don't understand you. You were the guy I loved, why did you do that? I thought that we were best friends. But you only think of yourself and your strength. You said that you need power to protect your friends not to hurt them like you did. When i come back get ready to go through hell Natsu Dragneel .

Lucy Heartfillia "

I felt tears stream down my face. What have i done.

Mira POV

The master gave us also a letter. I read it out loud.

"Dear my friends,

Thank you all so much for helping me in my hardest time. But please don't look for me . I will come back in 3-4 years because of you guys. I will also write letters to master if I have time. And don't be sad about that I want to see you all smile when I come back.

Romeo take good care of Wendy she needs a strong guy who helps her and makes her feel better.

Wendy just admit that you like him. He is a nice guy and you can trust him.

Happy don't give up on Carla. One day she will take your fish.

Carla don't be so protectiv ofer Wendy and enjoy your own life for a while. Take the chance and go out with Happy.

Gajeel and Lily don't get all soffty when I come back. That would be really scary. And you guys have a hart look but in the inside you are loving and protacting.

Gray and Juvia don't be sad. Juvia I just like Gray as a brother nothing more. I'm not your love rival. You two belong thogheter.

Mira stay the way you are. Cute, crazzy and always smiling. When I come back I want to see that our OTP's are for real.

And Laxus with the Thunder God Tribe at first I didn't really think that you guys will help me but you were. Thanks so much.

Your dear friend

Lucy Heartfillia ♥

PS: I want to see gruvia and miraxus babys ^^ "

We all smiled and had a blush on our face because of her words.

Normal POV

When Mira finished reading master started the last one.

" Dear my so called family,

You were all that I had. You think know my past and everything about me. But that is wrong. I have a secret that i never told one of you liars. I'm glad i didn't. I hope you can live with the thoughts that you hurt your own family, ignored her and made her leaf her own home. That really helped me to find my new side. I will never be the happy cherfully and lucky Lucy. Oh no. Thanks really for that.

Well if someone had asked me if Fairy Tail is better then Saber Tooth I would have always said yes ... but now I would say that they are the same or even that Saber Tooth is better.

Your ex-guildmate

Lucy Heartfillia "

Almost everyone was crying just one girl was secrety grinning.

Lucy POV

When I the train stopped I walked too the old mansion of my family. When I got to the gate a voice started wispering in my head. I just ignored it and walked behind the "house" where a little forest was.

Then I saw a person standing there and I couldn't believ my eyes. Ther really was....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please comment who you think it is ;)

beccey ^^