They're Back....

Sorry I've been busy with school, since this my first year in high school😓 But anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter😊 - Autumn

{ Morning }
" Morning El" " Morning Liv". They Both Ate , Showered and got Dressed for work.

{ Precient }
Liv And El Was greeted by everyone and greeted them in return and sat at there desks working on their DD5 's when someone who they never though they would see again entered the squadron?????
Elliot looked up from his desk when he saw "Kathy ". "Kathy what are you doing here"? I came to tell you that I want to be back together with you" "For the last time Kathy I'm in love with Olivia get over it. Everyone heard Elliot say that he loved Olivia but he didn't care, everyone knew there was a " thing " between them.'" Well I called one of your old friends" Kathy said. " who" just as Elliot asked Dani Beck came walking in. " Oh great now Dani, can this get any worse? Actually it can. " what"???? Elliot said confused. Dean? Liv Said. Hello Olivia. Kathy how did you get deans number?. " well I know you and him had a little thing for each other so I called him to. Just then Cragen came out and told Kathy,Dani and Dean to leave and told them if they didn't he would arrest them himself. "Thanks cap for saving my butt" and mine Liv said joining in. No Problem , now get back to work everyone.
{ 10:00pm }
Everyone left besides Liv and El. Cragen told them to go home, which they both happily agreed on.
{ Liv's Apartment - in front of her door }
Well....I'll see you tomorrow Elliot said trying to break the silence between them. " yeah Goodnight". " goodnight. Elliot went to his apartment and fell asleep instantly. Liv went to get her key out of her Bag , when she realized it wasn't in her bag. " maybe I left it on my desk I'll call Elliot maybe I can stay with him tonight" she thought to herself. Elliot answered. Hello? Hey El its Liv I was wonder- Just then Liv felt Someone put a hand over her mouth. " If you say anything you'll die. " HELLO, LIV LIV ARE YOU THERE? HEELLLPPPPPP! I'll be right there. Elliot hung up and rushed to her place.....??????

Leave comments on what you think is going to happen?!?!!? I'll update on 9/7/15