Im Sorry....

Liv And El woke up and had breakfast. They headed to the precient when Amanda pulled Liv aside. " hey Amanda what do y-" in the middle of Liv's sentence Amanda kissed her, Elliot saw the whole thing and was mad he stormed off. " do you want me back"? Amanda asked. " no Amanda I'm with Elliot right el"? Liv turned around and saw he wasn't there. She heard the ellivator ding and ran naps fast as she could to catch up but it was to late. The doors closed and Liv was heartbroken. " I'm sorry" Liv said crying. Fin ran over to her and brought her into a hug. " you okay" fin asked nicely " yeah I just....need to talk to Elliot." Liv and fin separated and Liv went and went to the parking garage and saw el sitting in the car crying. " Elliot open up its me" " how could you do this Liv I..I thought you loved me"? " I do Amanda kissed me I told her I loved you" " Elliot please believe me" Liv said crying again". Elliot slowly unlocked the car and Liv got in they hugged each other and stayed liked that for almost an hour. Liv kissed Elliot and said I love you. He said I love you back and went back up to the precient. They continued their day working on DD5s that were way over due but Cragen knew they were having some problems and gave them time.....