Turning Cold

*so this is my first story up here I'm sorry if its not wat is expected so bare with me ...please ignore mistakes thank u*

*Flashback *

"ahhh mmm yes baby girl this pussy tight mmm fuck" he said pounding into my body. Why didn't she help me did she not know wat was going on in her daughters room? "AHHHHH damn this my pussy bitch and dont you forget it" he said while pulling out and cumming. I hated him with every breath in my body . HE made me sick .

"Oh and if I were you I would keep this to yourself wouldn't want your momma finding out about us would we?" he smiled that sick smile and winking his gray green eyes while leaning down and placing a kiss on my cheek and walking out my room.

"KAYLA GET YOUR BITCH ASS UP OUT THAT BED AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL" my momma screamed upstairs. Breaking me out my nightmare.

Getting up and stretching I walked over to my over packed closet to pick out my outfit for today and got in the shower and washed my hair. 30 minutes later I was out and gettin ready..... I was so tired if this bitch and her mouth she doesn't know how close I am to leanin her shit.

I had come to hate my mother because of what she was and wat she made me go through....

but any ways back to me I must say I wasn't one of those females that was lonely with no friends shit I was a BAD bitch and the only reason I stuck around and lived with my momma is because that bitch of a mother had my 5g's that my daddy sent her every month. There was no way I was gonna let her ass claim my shit. So if that meant I had to play the lil humble role then so be it. But in the end I was gonna get the last motha fuckin laugh.

and dont take me as no lil stupid girl. Trust me I knew my shit all to well. Yeah I maybe only 17 but I learned a lot most of it I had to teach myself.

I took one last look at myself in the mirror and I most say I was lookin bad af. I was wearin the hell out if my Donna Karan body hugging little black dress with my black studded red bottoms and my red Donna Karan oversized bag. I added my red lipstick to my plump lips and combed down my Rihanna jet black bob that fitted my glowing caramel skin tone, making my light brown and green eyes stand out . I grabbed my keys to my jet black 2012 Camero and headed down the steps.

"KAYLA is you goin to school or are you goin on the hoe stroll?" my momma said like she had room to talk she invented the hoe stroll. Don't get it twisted my momma was also a bad bitch but she was a hoe. If she saw a man that she wanted she got him. She didn't care if he had a wife or 50,000 kids like I said if she wanted a man she got him.

But as we all know there's a price to pay for taking something that's not yours or wanting something that's not good for you.

" Shut the hell up ma you always got something to say maybe you need to take a step back and check yourself before you try to talk about somebody else bitch" I said walking past her and heading to my car. I need to call my daddy quick and talk to him about me moving out so he could start sending my money to me cause I'm sick of her shit.

As I got into my car I felt someone looking at me. when I looked out my window I seen Dreshawn aka Loyal lookin at me. Any other day I wouldn't have gave him a moment of my time but today I was just feelin some type of way.

After realizing that he had my attention for once he smiled showing off his sexy dimples and winked. Not wanting him to think that I was willing to give him conversation time, I rolled my eyes put my car in drive turned on some Future ( my babydaddy lol fuck a Ciara) and pulled off. Ain't nobody got time for that.