Its Dreshawn Nigga

Dreshawn POV

DRESHAWN IN mm

I watched Kayla come out the house so far it looked like her day wasnt goin so well but she was lookin bad af. Her body would cause a nigga to drop everything for her. Shit everything about her was tight as hell. That ass had a nigga in a daze it was like damn. I most of the time fucked wit females wit long hair cause you know a nigga need somethin to pull on while beatin the pussy up lol. but anyways for some reason that Rihanna look Kayla was rockin was fuckin a nigga head up that shit was sexy as hell on her.

As she walked to her Jet Black 2013 Camero (she kept her shit up it was always clean neva had a spot) I couldnt help but watch her. she had on this short ass black dress, wit some fuck me spiked heels wit her red bag and lipstick. I aint gonna even lie she had a nigga droolin and i dont usually sweat no bitch.. shit bitches come to me 25/8 not tryin to be cocky but im that nigga. After a little while i guess she felt me lookin at her so she turned around and was starin back at me. I aint no scary nigga so if I see something I like I go and get it so it wont no breakin eye contact like a bitch nigga.

I could tell that she was feelin a nigga cause she was starin like she wanted the D lol, but the next thing i knew she rolled her eyes at me cranked her car up and pulled of.

Wat The Fuck was that for smh she tryna act like a nigga dont exist shit she know she want dis dick lmfao ,but nah forreal I wanted Kayla and i was gonna get her no matta wat it takes. Shit I'm Dreshawn Nigga.