Siblings

Kayla POV

After getting in the car I didn't realize how tired I was. Im kinda surprised that I enjoyed chillin wit DreShawn. He just knew how to help me relax and he seemed different. Shit that's a complement coming from me.

Before I knew it I felt somebody shaking me lightly.

"A ma wake up we gettin close to yo house and you snorin in my ear and shit I could barely hear my nigga YG with yo loud ass"Dre said laughing.

"Shut the hell up nigga I wasn't snoring" I told him as we pulled up to my house noticing people standing around my car.

"The fuck all these niggas standing around my car for" I said stepping out Dre car and walking over to mines as I got closer I could hear yelling and screaming. I was clueless to what was goin on. As I got to my car everybody started spreading out making way for me to get through. I could hear windows breaking,and the sound of bats hitting my car.

"BITCH..YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS OVER... IM... SHANEL....BITCH" I could see her swinging her bat with every word. I took my heels off and ran up to pushing her down and jumpin on top of her. I started punching her in the face as she tried to fight back, gettin in side shots and scratching my arms and face. Which only pissed me off more.

As I was getting the best of Shanel I felt someone pick me up, but I was still fighting I had wrapped my heads around her hair so every time they pulled me I pulled her while screamed out in pain.

"KAYLA LET HER FUCKIN HAIR GO AND BLUE GO TAKE OLE GIRL TO YO CAR!" DreShawn yelled trying to break up the fight.

"HELL NO I AINT LET GO OF SHIT NIGGA. THIS BITCH CAME OVER AND FUCKED UP MY CAR AND SHE THINK SHE LEAVIN HERE ALIVE FUCK THAT" I yelled back as I punched her in the face again causing her to wimper in pain. I then felt Dre wrap his arms around mines lockin them in place as another nigga I'm guessing was Blue untangled Shanels hair from around my fist.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME DRE WIT YO LIGHT BRIGHT ASS BEFORE I-" my words were cut off as Dre threw me over his shoulder and walked back to his car and pushing me into that passenger seat.

"Kayla shut the fuck up dont say shit else let me fuckin talk." DreShawn said lookin mad as fuck.

"I know you mad but you need to chill we can get your car fixed but you out here goin off and tryin to beat the girl to death is not gonna fix nothin but cause more drama. So you stay yo ass in this damn car and chill the fuck out or go in the house. Let me look at your car and decide what needs to be done then we can go to my nigga shop and get it fixed up iight?"

I rolled my eyes as closed the car door. The fuck he think he talkin to I picked up my purse and called my daddy and told him that some bitch had fucked up my car and I needed him to come and get it cause i aint want nobody else to touch it. He told me he was on his way and to not worry he was gonna fix it.

30 minuets later I saw my dads all black Beemer pull up as I got out Dre's car. I noticed the bitch Shanel walking towards my dads car too. He stepped out and smiled. 

"Daddy" We both said at the same time. I stopped in front of him and looked at Shanel and she was staring back at me. 

"OH HELL NAW!" I said while lookin at my dad like he had grown a second head. He continued to smile as he shook his head. 

"Well I see you've both met each other" He said looking at the both of us.

"Daddy what you talkin bout" Shanel asked as she continued to look at me.

"Your sisters" he told us while still smiling. 

I felt myself getting lightheaded and the last thing I remember is everything going black.