Consequences

I woke up with the meanest headache that I think I've ever had in my life. I felt a stinging sensation in my throat , so I ran to my bathroom and slammed the toilet seat open. Everything that I drank and ate from yesterday came hurling out of my mouth. I'm never drinking again in my life.

I brushed my teeth and did all my hygiene necessities. I sat on my bed, scared to go out. I hope Alexis didn't call my mother. I'll just check my phone to waste time. People were blowing my phone up. It was a link people kept tagging me in. I clicked on the link and what I wasn't expecting to see popped up. It was a video of me from last night twerking on Tysin. I scrolled down to look at some of the comments

Damn❗️Shawty got ass 😁🍑

Need to sit that fat ass on me 😏🍑💦

^We all know where she get it from 👀☺️😳

Bey gone whoop that fat ass 😭😩

She didn't miss not one beat😰🙉

I kno damn well bey ain't let her go to a party like that. 😒😪🙅🏽

Lil girl better be ready for multiple ass whippings😂 , cause the beyhive coming 😊😈👌🏽

When my mother sees this, she's gonna kill me. Because I'm sure she's either seen it already or she's on her way to seeing it. Because it's gone viral.

God I'm starving. But I'm still scared to come out of my room. You know what?
Fvck it! Imma just go. Whatever happens, happens.

I opened my door slowly peeking my through the crevice of the door, looking both ways. Nobody. I began to walk out going towards the kitchen. I saw Alexis sitting on the couch watching E! News, while eating a bowl of cereal. She looked at me and rolled her eyes, looking back at the tv.

I rolled my eyes back when she wasn't looking. I poured Frosted Flakes into the glass bowl then the milk.

"Beyoncé's & Jay-Z's Secret Love Child Recorded by Teens at A Party Last Night Giving A Lap Dance. Coming Up Next!" Terrence announced.

I froze. Great! Just my fvcking luck! Now the whole world is going to see this video. Including my mom. Matter of fact, not just her, my whole family. This is so embarrassing.

"CERINÉ PACK YOUR BAG!" I heard Alexis say.

I walked into the living room.

"What am I packing a bag for?"

"You don't need to know. Just do what I said."

"I don't have a problem with doing what you said. I'm just asking what am I packing for?"

"Why you asking so many questions?"

"Because I can. Now answer my question."

"No."

"Why you gotta be so difficult?" I asked frustrated.

"Why you gotta be such a thot?"

Well that hurt.

"I'm not a thot." I said on the verge of tears.

"Well if you wanna twerk on niggas and shit, I'd call that a thot. The whole world is watching your little fast ass be a thot. Probably got niggas jerking off to your video right now."

"You know what? FUCK YOU!!" I said as a tear rolled down my eye.

I rushed to my room and slammed the door shut and slid down to the floor. She just dragged it. How could she say that to me?