Chapter 13

okay first of all I'm SO sorry to not have updated in a while and thank you all for 889+ reads. Its all because of you guys I continue this and I love each and every one of yall for that. thank you and back to the story :P also they were to lazy to get up so they fell back asleep.

~Darks POV~

I woke up before (y/n) and decided to go on a killing spree for some fun. And no its not weird, I just haven't don't it in a while and I want to, mleh. So I quietly got out of bed since (y/n) was with me. I smirked before I went to find something to leave her a note with.

I found a piece of notebook paper and a pen in Marks recording room. (Darks house is exactly like Marks except...well, Mark isn't there) 'I left to go do some work, foods in the kitchen, and there's a WiiU console down stairs if you get bored. I will be back soon. ~Love Dark'  I wrote it down on the note and placed on the night stand next to (y/n)'s side. "Ill be back" I whispered as I leaned down to kiss (y/n) on her forehead.

As I left the house I felt excited. I used to do this all the time with my friend the Joker. Haha no I wish it was true but sadly not. I did it by myself. (not like that xD) I went to the first house with a sly smile on my face, "time for some fun."

~(y/n) POV~

I woke up and stretched, when I did I didn't feel Dark beside me. A frown came upon my face but it changed when I saw a note on the night stand next to me. "Okay then. Looks like I got the whole house to my self for a while" I said to myself as I stood up and walked down the stairs to get something to eat.

I ate a bowl of (Fav. cereal) and sat down on the couch. 'What to do, what to do...' I thought to myself, I saw the WiiU and decided to play just dance. I used to play it back home too. I was stupid about it too but I still had fun, I played mostly when I was alone too.

I searched through the songs and found one that had one of the songs I liked on there. It was (the song at the begging) The song started and I prepared to dance my ass off like no one was looking. that's because no one was haha. (You can start the song and keep reading if you want)

"There must be poison in those finger tips of yours," I sang along as I danced, "Cause I keep coming back for moooore oh woh" Honestly the most fun ive had in a while.

Again sorry but I will try to update again soon SORRY MY BEAUTIES I LET YOU DOWN! *Acts like mark in his "I've failed you vlog"*