Chapter 3

We walk away from what just happens, and Imane goes "What the fuck was that about "Whatever " my ass, I think we all know you have anger issuses , Why didn't you get mad? Right before I was going to speak I turn look back at him , to see him looking back at me .I smile knowing he did the same , right before i turned away i saw him bite his juicy lips and wink at me.At this moment my day went to "0-100 real quick " .My stomach started to get butterflies, for a boy i just met. Maybe I did like him just a little. As we Walk into the office to Ms. Williams room to grab our Schedules.I felt my phone vibrate to see a message from "Austin" appear it .I read it saying
Austin: Hey babe , Can You grab my Schedule for me ?
Me: Yea Sure
Austin :Just send me a picture of my classes I'm running late
Me: How are you possibly running late you live across the street .
Right before I could get his response Ms. Williams yells at me saying that my phone shouldn't be out and that she can take it away and what not.I really wish she would , oooo how much i wish she would. She never liked me because of my older brother who graduated 2 years. She thinks I'm a trouble maker like him. Whateverr tho. But I just roll my eyes and carry on. After we got our schedules and Austin We look at them each to see that we have all the same classes together again. That made us soo HAPPY! But Austin He is always in the Honor Class. For those who don't know Austin and I been going out for 1 year and 3 months. I know a long time . I send him his Schedule and We walk to First Period Together which is Music .All we did is basically talked about our summer and school year goals .The regg 1st day of school things . After music we had English . Going up the busy stairs I see Austin with a bouquet of flowers. He walks up to me and says " This is why i was ruining late " and gives a peck on the lips . He's honestly the best bringing me flowers for no reason! But walking to class i felt someone's eyes on me . As I look back I see Him .The boy from scanning. I really need to find out his named lol. I see him walking towards me in my head i was going crazyyy. Why is he walking towards me . He stops after he's in front of me and says " I feel like we got off on the wrong foot. My name is Jayson. " In my mind All i can say is I now know his name.

What Do you think? Plowtistt , bet you didn't know Cecilia had a Boyfriend Austin .But yeaaaa Like.Comment.Vote!
Yours Truly Cecilia xoxo.