Chapter 6

I was taken up to the nurse to see if I was okay . I told them I was but my Dean insisted that I went . She told me that if I continue to have several headaches to check in the E.R , but I doubt it . She wrote my pass back to class and outside Austin was stand there . He looked at me and walks towards me with symphony expression . I wasn't in a mood to talk to him .. I was scared to be with him . "Austin please just leave me alone." He kept bothering me telling me "I'm sorry .. I don't know what happen ... I'm sorry " but in all honesty I was scared to be with him alone . He came closer to me and and tried to hold my hand but I Hesitantly pulled it back . I continue walking to class pretending he wasn't next to me .
* in class *
I walked in a have Ms .Metzger my passed and she told me take a sit . Jackie had a sit next to her and I sat down next to her . Imane kept Caught my attention and asked if I was okay and I told her yea.The bell rang indicating that 5th period was over . I got up and walked over to Trell . I told Trell what happen and he told me that he already knew bout it and that the whole school basically knew too. ...Great. I told trell to walk beside me and if Austin tried to come near  me to tell him I don't wanna talk to him. ...
Trell: Do you want me , to walk you to class sis?
I looked up at Trell *cuzzzzzzz he's like 6'1" * and started brusting out of laughter * " Like Tiana is gonna let you .".Tiana and Trell have been going out for a couple of months now there my power couple 🙊.
Trell : Calm down she's not in school today she's still in Florida .
Me : I looked up at Trell with a *wtf face * WTF I swear I saw her today .
Trell : Oh nahhh sis you must haven Fallen hard then cuzzz she's not coming back till next week .
Haha very funny 🙄 Trell. The day went by pretty fast by the time I knew it , it was already last period and I was getting ready to go home when everyone phones messaged even mine. I look down to see " POP OUT POP OUT BACK TO SCHOOL PARTY " .How did I forget about this ?? Austin's Annual Back to School party ..ugh. Everyone goes and I mean EVERYONE the Whole Football team ,Cheerleaders , Juniors , Seniors EVERYONE! The bell rings and I met up with Jackie and I went over her house and she asked if I was going but I told her I'm not sure yet . Then we discussed our first day thingssss and then i look out of Jackie's bedroom to see her getting new neighbors. Which is odd cuz I don't remember there being a house for sale . I asked Jackie if she knew who it was but then again she never pays attention to anything . Soo I decided to go see myself !  As I'm about to walk out the door all I see is the person  an I least suspected ....

Soooo I know I haven't UPDATED in a very long time and I'm so soo sorry this summer I was really busy , and ugh IM SO SO SORRY💖. I know there are many Grammar and Spelling errors ! Xoxo Cecilia