started catching feelings

Scott and Justin sat by use and Justin just kept on looking and staring at me in flriting with me and stuff. Justin moved beside me. And started talking to me and stuff. He stared hold my hand and he put his arm around me. My daddy was out of town and I went to Lisa and Justin house. I had spent ed the night and I took a bath Justin didnt know I was tacking a shower. They had clear doors to there tub. Justin walked and i didnt know then i herd a deep voice d*** girl. I looke and it was Justin and I coved up my lady parts. He said my bad but you do got a nice body. I blush a little then i told him to get out. Justin told Scott what happen and Justin told Scott that he started to like me more. I found out because Scott tell Lisa everything and Lisa told me what he said. That night w started watching Empire. Justin kept looking at me and laughing. Lisa and Scott was already in the bed and I always slept with Lisa. Justin was still in the living room watching tv. I went in Justin room to go to sleep. I was on snapchat then i heard the door open so put down my phone and it was Justin he saw me and I had told him to leave and he told me this his room and I said well can you sleep on the floor or something he said no while taking off his shirt and pants off leaving on his boxers and socks and the only thing I had on was one of his shirts with some panties and socks.