Awww then mad mode

On the second day of school I tooknp a bath and Justin got in the tub with me I couldnt stop smileing. I got out the tub and he got out five mins later. We at school and he got his arm around me. When Lisa saw him with me she got mad. Lisa pulled me to the the side a said I told you to not let him get to you. He told me he had cut all his h**s off he pinky promissed me. She said he'll say that now but later on he will for get about you I just go let you find out the hard why. In lunch this girl walked to Justin and said how is this b***h. I said excuse me. He said who you calling a b***h. This my girl. He told the girls she was nothing some mashed pototoes on a popeyes meal. She left give me a stink look. I had a frowned on my face he looked at me and laughed. I rolled my eyes and he gave me a kiss. And he said I love you and I aint finna let no reachet a*s girl mess up what we got. After school I went home to see my dad. He told me that he was going to ask his girlfriend to marry him and I rolled my eyes. I said well thats good news, no matter what I am going suport my daddy. We went out to eat and came home and got on gis kness and said Anne Nicole Smith (Thats her name) will you marry me. She said she cant and ran to the bath room she left her phone and she didnt have a password on it. I gradded it and it said is that nigga still gone so i can come over. I text him come right over. And I told Anne that we was leaving to get some ice cream. She said ok. But little did she know me and my daddy was in the back room we praked the car in the back yard and then a car pulled up. I told daddy to text her and say it might take longer trffic with a car and sad emoji. This man was tall he walked in and started kissing Anne. My daddy started to cry. I yelled yoo b***h I will f*****g kill you. She ran with the guy. I siad you ok daddy he daid yea. I got to go to school in the moring. Good night. I didnt like that h*e any way she's a thot. Her name should've been Thotatilla. My daddy said you dont get it. He said he love her to death. I said you still got me. I had to seeing my momma I loved her to death but know she's gone. Its just me and you untill the end.